Grand daddy purple 2nd try scrog

Yep, she’s started to flower. You’ll have buds to smoke in no time.

So far all I’ve done is plant in fox farms ocean forest soil which I’ve been told is already hot. So I just now started fox farms big bloom. I put 4-tsp per gallon of filtered water. I’m gonna feed her every other watering. This windy Texas weather outside will dry this pot out each day. So for most part I have watered a lill each day. Careful not to over water. I stick my finger in soil a couple inches if dry soil. A little water she gets. Tell me how I’m doing so far or any suggestions. I’ve only this one plant so obviously I want a decent a yield as possible.

You’re doing great, she looks beautiful.

I haven’t been growing that long and really dont want to give you any bad info but she does look pretty good to me but I’m sure @raustin can help you out a lot she one of the best growers on here

She definitely is a pretty little lady. Buds are in your not so distant future my friend. Look around the site. Try to start you a new topic in journals as to not clutter @Newb1 too bad. He’s right tho. Listen to @raustin. She knows her reefer.

But welcome to ILGM. And i cant wait to see pictures of your girl all big n funky. GDP is one of my personal faves.

Are you able to start a new topic? If you can, then start a grow journal and lots of people here, including myself, would be happy to help you get through your first harvest.

Would it be wise to take about 5 of these big fan leafs off to allow more light to the lower part of the part

Just bend and tuck them out of the way.

Id tuck as well but those are some phat a** leaves! Lovely…

Spider mite or gnats

Mites are normally lighter colored but not a knat neither. Need better identification tho. I :man_shrugging:t5:

Yea I will try getting a better pic but think it a mite (two spotted mite) smfh