20 days from comming out the soil She really seem to be liking her new home

4 Likes
  • To fim
  • To top

0 voters

Let’s have some fun with this grow

forgot to post her with the poll

2 Likes

Really liking this qb light @dbrn32 @raustin @MattyBear thx for the info on them got to just Figure out the height with the intensity the sweet spot

3 Likes

1 Like

Fck U Missd… FUM tm

1 Like

Here she is today 4 days after the fim looking good

3 Likes

The fim looks great.

You’re not overwatering, are you?

@raustin no dont think I have been over watering I thought I been under watering been letting it dry least 2-3 inches b4 I water pot is really lite b4 I do water is there a sign that I’m over water that u can can see so I can watch out for

Ok, good. I just thought those big fan leaves look overwatered, but it could just be that they’re weighted down from the size of them, they are big. Usually, a healthy looking fan that’s drooping means too much water, but I trust you’re doing a good job on that.

1 Like

Lol yea sorry I probably should have said I tied them down out the way of the new Growth they are huge but untied them today

OOOOH! Ok, that makes perfect sense. You’re doing a great job!

1 Like

@raustin thank you

Before lst

1 Like

After Lst

3 Likes

When do must people start super cropping before placing the net or after

I do a little before the plant hits the net. Just to spread it out more.

1 Like

This is my beautiful little lady. My only plant She is grand daddy purple. I’ve never grown before and she is about two months old. I’m seeing the lill white hairs showing she is a female plant. Does this also have to do with being in very early stages of flowering or what? So does this mean approximately 8-10 mere weeks and be close to time for harvest, I mean I know there’s no buds yet but I’m guessing maybe they should be coming soon. Any thoughts? I just not an experienced grower so I don’t know of all the stages yet

3 Likes