Gotta love em....Another Master Kush crop

Lovely! I think the trick is to be comfortable when you do what you have to do to harvest! It is still not over! That curing time is not something to take lightly and just stick em somewhere to return at a later date. A little care brings good rewards. Looks like you’re busy, and have some work in your immediate future. Have fun @peachfuzz, thanks for the pic!

1 Like

Wk 7 day 2. Began flushing with this watering today. I am seeing some trichome changes, so I began the flushing process. They appear to be coated well, but I will still put them into a 48 hour dark period in a few days or so. Here are three pics from one of the buds…

@Johnzy81;@peachfuzz; @raustin; @Nug-Bug; @Onlythebest79; @Hogmaster; @Ron330

7 Likes

I would let them keep going for awhile still … :wink:

Just me tho… maybe 3 more week’s or so… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@peachfuzz; Thank you for your comment! I planned on keeping them going, but because I see some of the trichomes beginning to turn amber, (maybe 10% at most), and I know I put heavy neut ppms to them, I thought I would begin a flush using clearex (I had it on hand), to lower the salts in the soil, but continuing to water them, after I did this today, and letting them continue to develop to the time when I put them into the dark for 48 hours, then harvest. It may be 3 weeks, but I will be looking at the trichomes closely… Thanks again for your comment…

3 Likes

@Smilin depends on you from here on in mate, your own preference if you are seeing Trichomes are all couldy and 10% Amber, then as you have said keep an eye on the Trichomes and as you maybe continue with just water like a slow flush like you are and you will know when your ready mate those buds look class a plenty of colour also well done mate :v:.

2 Likes

@Johnzy81; @peachfuzz; @raustin; @Nug-bug; @Hogmaster; @Countryboyjvd1971; @Donaldj;@Bogleg; @SmoknGranny;

Ok, I chopped! Here is a pic of two buds. 2.5oz wet. Thanks for the views and input with this grow…

11 Likes

Wow, beautiful buds!

1 Like

Gorgeous :seedling: and you’re going to do great again :hugs:

1 Like

Awh that’s brilliant @Smilin mate they look class well done buddy now get them drying and curing and just ENJOY :wink:

1 Like