Gotta love em....Another Master Kush crop

@SmoknGranny;@Bogleg;@Growit;@Donaldj;@MattyBear;@Nug-bug;@kingofcanna;@Countryboyjvd1971;@Mitak17;@Johnzy81 Ok! Number one day wk 2 of Flower. These are clones, and they are filling my 4X4 tent. 49" Tall and growing!!! Whooo Boy! We will see how these fare in tight spaces! Grown in FFOF, they are in 5 gal pots. This grow is different than the last as these are from clones, and the last crop was germinated seeds. They are thirsty, and are stretching more than I am used to. So, we will see what happens as far as room to flower and bud… Lights are still an LED Viparspectra 600w and a Viparspectra 450w. (They are doing a great job for me!) Thanks ahead of time for all the input on here. Hope you enjoy the pics!

11 Likes

If I were you I would take all of the really tall tops and tie them down while you still have time… it will force all of the other tops to shoot up in this last week of stretch…

:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Your plants look amazing @Smilin :+1:, when did you clone them and did you clone them from a mother plant out another lady you were growing mate.

2 Likes

Thanks for the :+1:! These clones came from the last grow. You saw some of the pics from that grow. They were taken from a few of the healthiest plants. But, they were taken when the plants were in flower. They are thriving! I did not loose one clone from those cuttings.

2 Likes

Ok these pics are from yesterday. As you can see I have made the choice not to bend the tops, because the buds were developing well, (and have many bud sites),

and I did not want to disturb the growth in any way, at this point. “It’s going to be a full tent!” But they are slowing the upward growth down, and I hope directing the energy of the plant to the buds. If they grow like they have been in the past, (from germinating seeds), then these will settle into growing buds. (Let’s hope so!!!).

4 Likes

Plant’s look great keep doing what you are doing @Smilin :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ok Week 3 day 4. Look at the bud sites! One main stem is 56," and looking good. I could not have flipped them any later! And, they are thirsty! Every 2-3 days they are being watered, and it doesn’t take long for the bucket to get lighter! Anyway, here are the pics from today…

5 Likes

They looking great and are going to keep fatten up for you @Smilin thanks mate :v:.

Week 4, Day 5. Just an update. Things are progressing just fine. Everything is looking good. Just wanted to check in.

3 Likes

Very pretty buds.

Thanks @raustin for the kudos! I tried something on these clones in the beginning, and have continued to do this with every one. I scrape the ends of the clones of the outer layer, then coat the ends with clonex. I have not lost a clone since! (So far). These plants are thirsty, and about every 3 days I am giving them about 1.75L of pH’d water, and then one of the waterings, I water them to overflow. I thought these were going to grow into the ceiling, (if they were sativa’s they would have), but they are just right for the tent space. Temps are 79-80 deg F. and RH is 60-70% I lowered the ppm’s of the last feeding to around 250 as I was seeing some leaf tips showing a slight burn. I just saw the first red pistil, and usually that means about 3 week away from harvest. We’ll see if the trichomes tell the same story… Thanks again

3 Likes

Wk 5 day 4 Ok everything looks fairly good, but I do have some leaf tips that are slightly burned. So, I cut back on the neuts ppm’s. I am seeing a few red pistils on the buds now. Due to a suggestion, I got a 250ml bottle of pk 13/14 and added a dose to my last feeding. This is a one time dose. Gave it to the plants in a separate feeding. We will see if that helps with the last few weeks of growth. Anyway, here are today’s pics…

7 Likes

Beautiful looking buds mate, just a quick question tho @Smilin how many times would you use a PK booster in flowering…?

@Johnzy81… According to what they suggest, it is a one time dose in the 6th week. This is a first time use for me. My plants are looking good at week 6 day 6. I get a pic later today…

1 Like

@Smilin i add PK 13-14 at the first sign off per-flower (white hairs) and potassium in the last two weeks because it’s the last of the nutrients your plan will use I grow Organically also.

1 Like

Ok, @Johnzy81;@peachfuzz; @raustin;@Nug-Bug; @Onlythebest79; Here are todays pics. Tomorrow will be week 7, day 1. No Trichomes have turned as of today …20180607_081939|281x500

4 Likes

Looks beautiful!

1 Like

I gave the pk, along with overdrive. The last feeding, I gave them the overdrive, a little hygrozyme, along with turpinator, and cut the ppms to 250. As you can see the tips are a little burned, but I intentionally fed heavy in the 5th and beginning of the 6th week. (a little too much, but I am pleased with the growth).

I’m still choping…I’ll take some pics tonight just for you my friend… :grin:
I love harvesting , but I hate it just as well… :wink::lying_face::grin::heart_eyes::sunglasses:
Your killin it tho… :grin:
Still alot of work tho …
@Smilin

1 Like

What I’m working on at the moment… :grin::neutral_face::smirk::sweat::unamused::drooling_face::money_mouth_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::innocent::thinking:

3 Likes