Got something eating my leafs on my plants need help figuring out what is

Or you bumped or damaged the leaf. Unless you find something on the underside of your leaves I doubt you have anything to worry about.

That’s what I initially thought then I second guessed myself and tried looking for critter but no luck couldn’t find anything

1 Like

No, you have bugs. Get some DE

Have anymore pictures of other damaged leaves?

Hello @Glass45

Welcome to the forum.

That has happened to me on every plant on both of my grows. The little critter gets some nourishment and maybe a buzz so I’m sacrificing to the bug gods…that small amount they take is nothing to the plant and nowhere near the amount I eat or remove from her during the grow.
If it’s a little here and a little theres no worries. If it gets bad quick then it depends on what the heck is doing it and then end it with best means.
Or you could have damaged it yourself I know I have and will again…just happens.

My thoughts anyway…

Hope this helps and HAGD

What’s GE

Andrew Glassford

Food grade bug killer. Indoor outdoor. Diatomaceous earth.

@Glass45
You shouldn’t include your actual name in your posts.
The old ilgm rule book forbids us from exchanging precise personal information.
Welcome to the community.

What kind of bug

Looks like some nutrient splash that dried out.

I wouldn’t do anything until you definitively identified the pest (carcass, frass, sign) … in the meantime try to keep your soil a bit dryer, most invasive pest love wet soil. If you’re in veg no worries, a little stress will build their resilience. Be careful not to over dry if flowering especially late.
Can always try DE as per @bruinsfan33 I use different methods myself but I have a full array of pesticides available due to my job. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Looks like mites I’d say. Too many small white pin hole size specks to be a splash. Not isolated to one area. I’d normally trim those leaves. Especially if its the only one.

Do you have a cat?

1 Like

Yeh they tend to like the odd chew on Ganja.

Mites? Really big ones. :clown_face:

That reminds me I need to turn over some logs and rocks outside and collect me some rolly pollies (pill bugs) and put them in my indoor pots

1 Like