Got pre filled cartridge what kind of battery and temp

Could use a little help I have cf vv + battery with 510 thread. My buddy just gave me pre filled cartridges. It seems to work but just didn’t know if there is a better battery.

Any battery with a 510 thread should work. There are some brands that use their own proprietary battery, but other than those…

1 Like

In my experience, most batteries last about 3 months max. I’ve had one burn out in one day. The best battery I’ve had so far has been the Brass Knuckles brand which has lasted about a year. The young clerk I bought it from said his had lasted 2 at that time. Brass knuckles also makes super strong cartridges.

1 Like

Thanks for responding! I see how it goes.

You’d be far better off buying a small cheap mod with replaceable batteries from a vape shop. Plus you have more control over power output. Just have to keep the power low on those disposable cartridges.

I used vaping to quit smoking cigarettes several years ago. I still vape but very low nicotine.

1 Like

Thanks. Didn’t want to really get another battery but may have to make a trip to the store.

1 Like

I been getting pre filled cartridges out of Colorado with 510 thread, I just put it on my nicotine vape battery, which is sub ohm, and drop the wattage to 20, and it works great.

2 Likes

I recommend the CCELL palm or eleaf battery. Both last very long before needing a charge. Also, I recommend 3.0-3.4v for some smooth big clouds.

1 Like