Got new HLG's in!

I just got two HLG 260โ€™s in and I will start of by saying holy crap!!! I was told by numerous growers on here how good they are and this and that. They totally blew my expectations away!! They are so bright, lightweight, and low profile. I have one more piece to my grow and I will be complete, just have to keep up with soil and nutes. I highly recommend these lights. :+1::+1: up from me. Also, how does everyone feel about mammoth P?

6 Likes

Congrats man. Canโ€™t wait to see your setup and grow. What do you plan on growing first? Also, I did a quick forum search for Mammoth P and seems like itโ€™s been used by users before, so you might be able to find a lot of info. Good luck

1 Like

I have a jug of it, but after purchasing, Tribus is a little cheaper, with a denser formula.

Whereโ€™d you get them from? And what size is your tent?

My flowering tent is a 4x4
I got my Mammoth P from the local hydro shop, but they offer it on amazon as well.

Here is my setup, I have my seedling closet, a 4x4 veg tent, and then my 5x5 flower tent. Also, got a work table in there with all my soils down below. Pretty proud of all this. ! I ordered them from hlgโ€™s website. My tent is a 5x5. @CannaNewbie my hydro shop gave me a few 2 oz samples today. @Covertgrower I am starting with some super skunk, strawberry cough, blueberry, blackberry kush, and some 3rd cardiac from a friend up in Vermont.
That stuff looks amazing. @Schmokey

15895005330154487910412643657329|375x500

4 Likes

Here is the seedling closet.

4 Likes

Looks kick ass to me!

1 Like

This forum is golden!! Much info

2 Likes

Love the setup, I wish I had space to have a large setup

1 Like

@COOPER84123 yeah man I am pretty happy about it give it a couple weeks and I will have it all full. I will start a grow journal and tag you in it. @CannaNewbie

2 Likes

Yes tag me. Thanks. Good luck