Got my seeds! Waiting on my nutes!

@TommyBahama this is the chart.

@blackthumbbetty I put diatomaceous earth in my dirt and on the surface of the dirt. I still have gnats! Now what?

How moist is your soil?

Can you get some yellow sticky traps? Vermiculite to top dress? Spray with alcohol/h2o?

1 Like

I can. I got yellow leaf tips too

Light height?

@blackthumbbetty Too high? Too low? They are not hot at all.

LEDs won’t necessarily feel hot to us.

18"-26" seems best with blurples.

@blackthumbbetty How do I mix alcohol and water? Spray directly onto plants or just in the dirt? These gnats are driving me nuts!

Alcohol:water ratio
Weak @ 1:6
Reg @ 1:4
Strong @ 1:2

Spray the leaves, the stems, everything. Do it 3x a week for 2 weeks

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty When I planted these girls I put diatomaceous earth all around inside the cloth pot, halfway full I sprinkled it on top of the dirt, then again when potted. I can’t figure out why I still have gnats!
I have been spraying with alcohol and water.
Want to go 12/12, should I wait until the gnats are gone?

Diatomaceous earth has it’s highest efficacy when dry. Reapply as needed to control infestations.

With pests, you have to prevent, or attack til completely annihilated. It’s a pain, but it’s necessary.

1 Like

Diatomaceous earth is most effective when dry. Reapply as needed to control infestations.

With pests, you have to prevent, or attack til completely annihilated. It’s a pain, but it’s necessary.

Hi @Jeansnbootsgal

Can i suggest fresh Aloe Vera leaf juice mixed with water as your foliage spray. It really does wonders :slight_smile:

1 Like