Got my seeds! Waiting on my nutes!

I’m so excited to get my seeds! Still waiting on my nutrients. I had to do something to get back into this forum🤣, so I bought real seeds! Don’t want no more boys. I surmised my first one turned because of the garage door opening all the time when it was freezing cold. He went over the fence…
Waiting to start until I have everything.
Gonna be fun on top of the 30 odd houseplants I already have.

3 Likes

Get your seeds germnated while waiting for your nutes @Jeansnbootsgal

4 Likes

Germinate your seeds, plant them in seedling soil. Then plant that in fox farms ocean forest. You won’t need nutes for at least a month, maybe 2, (might need cal mag though).

2 Likes

Planted the first day of spring, sprouted within 2 days!
@Hungrybud

2 Likes

@Jeansnbootsgal This will be of some great help to you :sunglasses:

Surviving the Seedling Stage

Read the full article here… :arrow_left:

Seedlings are 9 days old. Got some gnats flying around!
My nutes came. Finally. Boy does that shit stink! Is it supposed to smell that bad? Mixed up some Bergmans bug stuff…are they too young for this?

Bti Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis

you need to get the above product, you can get it on ebay mix a strong solution then PH the water to your requirements it will kill the larvae worms which eat the roots of your plants, you need to do it every watering until your ontop of them, i dont have any probs now but still use it at least once a month just in case.

Kill Fungus Gnats with 1 oz GNATROL BTI bacillus thuringiensis israelensis

Brand new

From United States

Seller: organicbti (4,768) 99.7%

Buy It Now

Item: 264084569719

sorry not allowed to put the ebay link on but the sellers details are above and they are in the USA
also if you have any other indoor plants treat them also.
Compliment this with yellow sticky boards and topdress with gnatnix which is a recycled glass.

yes to young for nutes atm.

1 Like

The girls are looking awesome!

1 Like

Posted the same pic twice, sry

For the gnats, you can try Diatomaceous Earth, a rubbing alcohol and water solution, or a h2o2 and water solution. Or all of them.

1 Like

repot very soon, looking great :+1:

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty I took care of the gnats with Bergmans bug spray! Only took one spray!

1 Like

@hungrybud They are only 2 weeks old, gonna wait a little longer, dont want to shock them with moving to a too big pot!

Bergmans spray will only kill the flyers, its the larvae around your roots that does the damage.

Just advising what i do these are 21 days old.

The girls are almost 5 weeks old. Repotted and on nutes…which is where my question is. How in the Sam hell do you measure 2/3 tsp? I posted a pic of my measuring spoons. Those are all I have. Can someone explain how I can do it with these?

I tried to edit my earlier post, but I waited too long! My girls are in FF soil in 5 gal fabric pots. They will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. I am on the second of Bergmans nutrients. I cannot figure out how to measure 2/3 of a tsp! I have pictured my measuring spoons above, I have googled and cannot figure out the right amount! Can someone help me? I also don’t know how often to feed nutes or when to start flowering nutes. Isn’t it too early to start flowering nutes? At 6 weeks?
I topped them 3 days ago, the first time. They are bent because I was rotating them due to only having one light. I installed another light yesterday. They are better today. I will post pictures next. Any suggestions are helpful and appreciated!
I think they look great! I’m so excited!!!

It’s not clear what you need that measurement for, but this will get you really close. I see that your smallest measuring tool is 1/8 of a teaspoon. 5 scoops of that should do you just fine:
2/3 teaspoon = .666 teaspoon
5 * 1/8 teaspoon = .625 teaspoon

1 Like

@TommyBahama I am using Bergmans nutrients and it calls for 2/3 tsp per gallon.
Thank you for your help! I’ve been using waaay too little.

1 Like