Got my microscope! 2nd opinion?

Microscope arrived today. Its really hard to hold steady and get a good picture but i got a few that are at least better than my phone. Again I realize everytime most people ask the general concensus is wait longer and thats ok. I just think now i can at least a better time line. Thanks for looking and responding in advance… you all rock!

2 Likes

I see almost no clear, but before I assume you’re in the harvest window, you got any individual bud pics and whole plant pics?

4 Likes

You’re like, standing at, nose pressed on the glass, looking in the window. The white hairs, with the few little clear trichs here and there say 10-14 days to me. Others will let you know what they think. Very nice buds!!!

Hi there. How old is she? I think she has some plumping to do. But, I’m not going to weaks.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight! I have no problem with her going 2 more weeks. That will put her right at 8 weeks of flower… blue dream auto by the way.

1 Like

Same here, looking good, but a couple weeks.

It does appear to have some ambering but it looks like sugar leaf.
The calyx trics still look a little clear but a lot of cloudy, these are more important im my experience.

Good work!

She is right at 6 weeks of flower. Just seems to be maturing fast.

Thanks so im going for a couple more weeks! It seems to be the concensus. Appreciate you!

Lol you did partake without the group!!

1 Like

@Jimtroutbum beautiful plant you got there!!!

1 Like

I was hoping u got that…

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams @beachglass inside joke or just something i missed!! Lol

@beachglass

Yup!!

Thank you! Its not like some of the art around here but shes mine!! And will be enjoyed with all.

2 Likes

@Jimtroutbum thread jumping lol. We joked about long distance toke at same time and she cheated and jumped the gun and now I proved it lmao. To weaks roflmao

Hi @Jimtroutbum . These ladies will let you know when they are ready.

Are you saying you wouldn’t go 2 weeks. Maybe 10 days?? Lol

Unlike certain ladies who start the party without a hint lol

That giant cola on her!! oh my goodness.
excellent!!

1 Like