Got my first 2 gnats

So last night I saw a baby gnat round my stuff thought I killed it today just now actually I saw 2 n killed em but I sprayed my leafs with the dishsoap n neemoil mix for leaf spray do I do this everynight or jus one or twice a week???btw I sprayed my leaves last night do I do it again tonight ???

1 Like

Get you some mosquito bits. Just search for them on amazon or google.

4 Likes

Following just cuz I want to see what everyone else does. They’re probably soil nats. So spray the soil as well. I used that neem oil and wasn’t impressed so I went with yellow sticky pads on Amazon. They seems to work better. Btw. They don’t eat the plant like you would think. Brand is gideal yellow sticky traps and they worked better. They’re on amazon.

3 Likes

Thank u @LuDog @Breezy thank you both I am sure to check em out. I jus sprayed some neem oil in soil round edges where the buggers where hanging . But deff going check out both of em again thank u

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I gotta cat that will attack it. She won’t kill it
Just Meow and paw at it. She’s. Free by the way

2 Likes

Yea I’m good my cat has bin trying to get in my tent so badly he loves it.in it an on it… grrrrr I can’t stand it LMAO

1 Like

I’m with @Breezy mosquito bits and yellow sticky paper works good. Happy cake day breezy .

4 Likes

Im with kelly and breezy and if they fail captain jacks dead bug

4 Likes

Although if early in stages sns 209 or aza max works well also

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip I will definitely check them out! @Breezy have a happy cake day! I saw on the earlier post. Don’t want to intrude tho.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone, Hard to believe I’ve been growing for a year now!

4 Likes

Happy cake day. Stay lifted

2 Likes

I think the sticky pads are a good Idea.
Has anyone tried putting a thin layer of perlite or those hydroponic pebbles over the soil so the gnats dont have ez access the the moist soil. Or would that just cause more of a problem acting like a mulch?
Thx for any info