Got my fan and filter installed yesterday

What I thought would be a small job turned out to be an all day thing. This fan sounds like a Jet taking off when it’s on high. I have it arranged so I’m not using the filter until I really have to. Speaking of that, is it normal for plants that have just been in veg for a short time to smell so good? The closet is smelling like pot big time. Is there anyway to calm this fan down?

3 Likes

It’s normal in veg sometimes, I walked into my room on Sunday after being away at work for a couple days and was liked dang… These are only 2 weeks old or not even.

Some people wrap the fan with insulation type stuff but I never did. I have one still and one AC infinity, I love my AC infinity so much more but these things work forever so until it dies I just run it off a controller so it’s not on all the time.
Once my heat or humidity rises to much the fan kicks on and vents it (can only monitor one value at a time so its ussually heat)

2 Likes

Huh, I did not know that. Was looking at the one with controller but I assumed it monitored both simultaneously. Again I learn something new here every day

Thanks for the knowledge

1 Like

An AC infinity will but any other controller won’t, hence I love the AC infinity but have my jet fan one like yours hooked up to a inkbird with duel sensors but can only power one at a time with one value.
@Mr_Wormwood

1 Like

Oh ok good I planned to get the AC Infinity 6 inch with the controller

1 Like

Just had to install my carbon filter yesterday as well with same issue only just in veg after transplant 2 weeks or so

ago.

Stuck my head in the tent this morning and DAYUM Pepe Le Pew had been there!

2 Likes

That’s funny, I thought I might have some super pot or something.

1 Like

Can use a dimmer outlet

Can you be more specific, just took a toke so help me here.

I got a Buzz too, what are we talking about :rofl:

1 Like

I lost my page there.

At work so unfortunately I can’t lose track of what was being discussed

Being a grown up really sucks sometimes

1 Like

All I can say is no more skunk in the house.

1 Like

So the filter is doing it’s job? I was skeptical of the whole carbon filter thing when I first saw it, but all reports I’ve seen here seem to really show smell is at least contained in tent and eliminated in the house

I’m sold

3 Likes

Oh yeah. The filters work great. They’ll even scrub cigarette smoke. Of course the more contaminants it has to scrub from the air the shorter it’s life will be. I always keep a back up on hand and make sure you wash the precleaner if you use it.

I was a grown up for a lot of years, now it’s time to keep a buzz and have a good time.

2 Likes

Youth is wasted on young people

1 Like

Get off my lawn , you damn kids!

3 Likes