Got me a HLG550 V3 RSPEC

I finally pulled the trigger on that 550. Got one coming, if it performs as expected ill get another in a couple months. Im super exited and had to share. I know… big deal. But i had to tell somebody, im high and got a bit of cabin fever .

Big shout out to @dbrn32 for all the advice.

13 Likes

Congrats never go wrong with them hlg :+1:

3 Likes

On my wish list!!!

2 Likes

I got the 100 4k and the 260 rspec…I need a 550 for my 4x4 tent

3 Likes

I see lots of good weed in your future!

2 Likes

Outstanding! You’ll never look back.

1 Like

Love mine, treat yourself to the 30 watt UVA bolt-on when they come back in stock.

7 Likes

Oooh. I like that. How much those go for?

It was $179 from HLG.

I installed today
Hooooooooly shit thats a lot more light. Im getting a higher FC in the corners of my grow than i was at the center of old light! Amazing

3 Likes

I run 2 HLG 260xl rspec in my 4x4 tent. I grow super monsters under these lights. Last crop gave me over 27 oz dried, cured and no stems.

5 Likes

Yep, love the absolute and total coverage.

2 Likes

First time growing with 2 HLG 260xl rspec in my 4x4 tent harvested over 20 ozs. of solid nugs I’m quite happy after leaving my vipars

4 Likes

Well I’ve abandoned my 4x4 n stepped down to a 2x4 after I bought my 260, we will see how this harvest comes in and might buy another 260 n go back to the 4x4

2 Likes

I have the 550 in my 4x4 and love it

2 Likes

You definitely won’t regret hlg lights I just plugged mine in today and it’s a little star, lights up the entire room. I had a blurple and returned that right after I received my hlg!!

1 Like

Got my hlg’s in today and yeah they are amazing.

2 Likes

Im stunned at the difference! To think i almost bought a spiderfarmer 4kw to save 200 bucks.

2 Likes

Actually it was on sale for $149 when I bought it a couple weeks ago, just saw the receipt in my email.

1 Like

Yea, I know these lights r beasts lol, it’s just do I need a 550…if I can harvest all I can smoke out of the 2x4 I’ll probably not bother with it