Got A Grow Going Y'all

@pptrsha1, @GreenJewels, @repins12, @Bulldognuts, @Myfriendis410, @dbrn32, @Bubblehead

Hello everyone i am back with a whole new grow, alot has happened i have never been able to get out of veg in my grows, something always pops up and i trash the grow so heres an update on my garden, I FLIPPED TO FLOWER TODAY!!!

I will be needing all your guys and gals opinions and expert advice on my grow, I took Several pics of my grow lastnight and will post them in this new grow i got going< and i am finishing it this time, so heres what I got:

1.Growing in a 6 foot by 2 foot by 6 foot high closet
2. got 2 inline fans 1 pulling air in from my house to the closet and then an out take exhaust pulling air out of the grow into a carbon filter that then i have going into my drop ceiling
3. phing at about 6.8ph and im growing in ffof in 5 gallon fabric pots…theres four that i didnt put into fabric pots just to see what the outcome will be!
4. running atm 2 qb120s, ordered 4 and when i recieved them one of the boards didnt light up fully so i got to take a pic of it and send it to hlg, will be putting the 3rd one in as soon as i get around to building a frame for it all, i will also be adding a bestva 2000w light in for some added blues and reds in flower if that would help with terp making anyways heres some pics!!
5. All bagsseds, still dont know the sex of these things yet, when will i be able to notice from male or female…i know what i am looking for just dont know how long after flipping it;; be before they tell me sex?

Hope you enjoy the pics everyone!!!

11 Likes

Set to watch :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

they look fantastic. you got this!

1 Like

Glad that you finally got to flip a grow! Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome!

Looks good! For 2x6 space you will want all 4 of the 120 boards hot if possible, and the bestva light.

1 Like

Id get those ducts up and over you lights your wasting space in 12 sq feet

1 Like

And god that reminds me so much of my early days good luck man im here for you 2nd location i made a fake wall in my shed and grew 13 plants in a 6x2 wall cavity it worked but it was in a low area and bad rains would flood it …baaad … Got bud rot and lost more then half and had to harvest early … Not saying thats gonna happen in your house but i rememeber how full everything got so fast ur gonna want them ducts on the floor or above the lights fight now there at canopy height thats valuable space

1 Like

I’m se to watching as well brother :+1:t3: :v:t3:

1 Like

@MattTheNoob looking good brother. Glad ya made it to the flip. Not sure at all when the last time you watered but it looks like your still watering in a small circle around the base of your girls (hopefully anyway), to me they look big enough to take a runoff or near to runoff watering, soil may just be drying in the pics but just thought I would throw that in the ring, what you thinking @fano_man, looks like we’re both here too lol. Love it, Happy growing homie.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, i am glad to he back, yes pics was right before feeding and only 4 didnt need feeding and yes i am watering in circles around the plants, thanks for checking with me about it, just got my hygrometer in and keeping a steady 45% RH temos been staying between 68-71° watered them lastnight and tgere looking nice atm when will they start showing sex?

1 Like

I try and drop .02$ where ever i can i try to drop things ive learned hands on cuz anyone can quote someone else but ive almost every mistake ive ever run across on here might not know exactly what to do but i do what not to do

1 Like

Welcome back. I’ve been lurking a lot but not posting.

1 Like
                                     Week 1 Of Flower

![20201204_214758|375x500](upload://vBie8ZJnh fyZPG9q3diu39DmHBn.jpeg)

So i have been watering them every couple days and they just get regular water ph'ed to about 6.5 and then not to run off and i add 5ml of calmag to the water i feed them, havent given any nutes yet for bloom plus i transplanted them right before flower so i want to give them a chance to eat all the nute \s in the ffof, humidity has been staying between 32-45% and temp go from 68- 75 degrees, they look healthy and all these are females, I started off with 18 plants and i am left with 10 females, all has white pistils growing from numerous areas, so thats about it for the update, let me know what you all think and how yalls week went in the garden, i would love to know more about you alls gardens, oh yeah before i forget i got a email back about my one messed up qb120 board and there sending me a replacement but i believe the order says that i am getting 4 more boards.....is that uncommon of them?
1 Like

@MattTheNoob the girls are looking happy. For some reason I can’t read your post here but able to see the pics. I got to read your post on the email I was sent. I plan on doing a journal on my next grow, should be coming soon. I am 2 and a half to three weeks away from the chop now I’m pretty sure. I only have 4 ladies in my tent haha only 4 in a 3x3x6 tent. Temp runs between 69° light off to 82°ish light on. I try to keep humidity to around 50%, I do get some small spikes to 55% the day after watering. Been feeding the ff trio every other watering. In my three gallon cloth pots, I water every three days about 2/3 to 3/4 gallon per plant, just barely see runoff. I believe but will have to look for sure that feeding will stop on the 13th for pure water flush for 2 weeks before the hopefully big finish. Let’s see thats the feeding, pot type and size, temp-humidity, and watering habits lol gotta keep my brain working lol. Running a ac infinity 4" exhaust fan pulling through a carbon filter (that I’m not a huge fan of, still a little smelly at the corner of the house where it exhaust too) I’ll cross that bridge next grow. Mars hydro TSW2000 , I know some on here aren’t fans of the mars lights but so far so good so I’m not going to complain yet lol. Oh and two 6" oscillating fans. As for soil, I’m using ffof mixed with ffhf about 2/3 ffof to 1/3 ffhf. I’m still here hanging out watching your grow. Happy for ya homie. Of course feel free to hit me up, I’m still quite the newb too but learning fast and soaking up as much info as my head will hold. If I don’t know the answer to your question I will drag some guys in here that are way smarter than me. Holler if ya need me bud, I’ll be lurking anyway lol.

all these pics were from Dec the 1st. Happy growing brother.

3 Likes

So i have been watering them every couple days and they just get regular water ph’ed to about 6.5 and then not to run off and i add 5ml of calmag to the water i feed them, havent given any nutes yet for bloom plus i transplanted them right before flower so i want to give them a chance to eat all the nute \s in the ffof, humidity has been staying between 32-45% and temp go from 68- 75 degrees, they look healthy and all these are females, I started off with 18 plants and i am left with 10 females, all has white pistils growing from numerous areas, so thats about it for the update, let me know what you all think and how yalls week went in the garden, i would love to know more about you alls gardens, oh yeah before i forget i got a email back about my one messed up qb120 board and there sending me a replacement but i believe the order says that i am getting 4 more boards…is that uncommon of them? Not sure why my other post others couldnt see

1 Like

@zipty420 nice plants bro, next grow im gonna yop and lst but this grow i had so many i was overwhelmed

VEG 60 to 80% flower slowly drop 70 to 50 twords end of flower (humidity)

1 Like
          So just got done with week 2 in flower and this is how they are looking....

All plants are lookong healthy and growing fast, i checked my run-off on all 10 and its sitting between 600-1400ppm and all soils ph run-off was sitting at 6.1ph next feeding im starting some tiger bloom nutrients on them, do i start off at half and work my way up or give full feeding, i am thinking theres still a little nutes in the ffof feeding them so whats your alls opinion, also snapped one of the plants 3 nodes down on one plant after taking pics, will it bounce back okay, theres 2 tops forming decently now in just there 12 hours of dark time, i looked at it as soon as i woke up today and its doing fine i think, will it effect harvest on that plant or ?

3 Likes

@MattTheNoob your runoff numbers look pretty good. I’d see if I could get the ph coming out a touch higher. Between 600 and 1400 ppm is a pretty big difference between plants. I can’t speak to topping after switching the light schedule, normally training is done during veg. They look good but really tall, maybe they are reaching for more light, hard to say for sure. They can as much as double in size during the stretch so watch out for them to start getting heavy and pulling themselves over, may want to find a way to stake or tie them before you deal with that. Keep it up brother your on your way. The hard part is beginning now, watching them flower and wondering if their ready to chop down. Seem like your checking them often, just make sure not to interrupt their dark schedule due to them being photos, if the light is off the space need to stay black dark. Watch closely for any boy parts anywhere. A good many photos carry the herm trait. Looking good man keep it up. You should be real close to auto pilot now. I was told the ffof is good for about 4 weeks of growth before needing to introduce nutes. Don’t go by what the bottle says on the back. Use their schedule. I’ll shoot it over to you in a minute. I was also told to go 1/4-1/2 strength on the nutes for the first feed to see how they react, I didn’t do this I went full throttle. The schedule says feed twice a week every other watering. I personally can’t do that due to only watering twice a week. :evergreen_tree::drooling_face: on the way man.

1 Like