Got a close look auto has boy part

Apon close inspection I saw this yellow where I shouldn’t. No others that I can find, and still have a couple weeks to harvest

1 Like

Those are nanners…
Male pollen… :wink:
Keep plucking them off until harvest… :exploding_head::upside_down_face::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have been told to watch the bottom of the plant for them, but never seen a real one. Curious is the plant throwing one like this different than a plant with them in the buds like pictures I’ve seen? Any help would be great.

my blue dream decided it grow several sets of nuts :pleading_face:

2 Likes

@Hogmaster Oh that would suck big time. Grown from regular seeds?

2 Likes

@MrPeat Yeah there regs it happens

3 Likes

I can’t afford space for regular seeds for fear of that. My friend grew blue dream from last gen seeds one inside one out, one day I came to visit and said look at this inside blue looked just like yours. He had not noticed lol. Outside blue grew 7 1/2 feet so story end ok.

1 Like

@Hogmaster I figured they was regular seeds. I o my asked because I grew a strain that had a couple of those pods. I only buy gem seeds because I can’t afford the gamble on regular seeds.

Here is my Blue Dream @Dennis62

Top photo is part of Blue Dream. She only made it to 39” tall but her main Cola is 19” tall.

The bottom photo is a close up of her drying. Couple more days and she is getting the mason jar treatment.

3 Likes

That’s some serious streach, love the blue. Here’s my buddies desert grown blue in the blue planter, a white widow in the pot.

3 Likes

They can be anywhere on the plant…
Some plants throw nanners and some don’t…
It’s usually from light leaks or stress , but can also just be in it’s genetics…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks man I will pull her out every few days and look at it closely, got a couple weeks to go.

1 Like