Got a 31X31inch 71 inch tall grow tent

I have a 31X31 inch 71 inch tall grow tent with two 300 watt hydro crunch led lights. Can I grow two plants with 3 gallon pots in this space?

1 Like

Welcome to the community! you can grow two plants. Or you can grow one plant spread it out and also fill the tent. Basically just a preference.

1 Like

But give me your honest opinion should I grow one plant in a five gallon pot or two plants on two three gallon pots. I have gold leaf seeds bubblegum white widow and Ak47. This is my first grow and I wanted to do 2 strains. But I also want the best possible grow. Not sure what to do

2 Likes

Would I get a better yield with just one plant or two. Or would the one plant be better bcuz there is more space

Which strain out of the four I have produce the biggest yield and which is the easiest to grow

@Grizz718 I would go with one plant and gold leaf one of my favorites I love growing gold leaf photos.

1 Like

If grown correctly what’s the maximum yield with a gold leaf plant in this small space

1 Like

U got any gold leaf pics

1 Like

gold leaf photo.

4 Likes

@Grizz718 I usually average 8 oz on one plant dried cured buds.

1 Like

I had a 32 x 32 x 63. I’ve grown 1 plant in a 5gal pot and I’ve also grown 2 plants in 4 gal pots. I wish for the 2 plants I had used 5 gal pots.

4 gal pots worked just as well.

Keep in mind, small pots grow small plants, most of the time.

2 Likes

Good looking gold leaf. Left on their own they can get pretty tall? Did you top & train? About how tall is she?

1 Like

Yes I do top one time and I do pull and spread them out.

3 Likes

Beautiful plants ! I just recently on photos stepped up to 7 gallon pots . We’ll see possibly squeeze out another ounce maybe an ounce and a half.

3 Likes

They’ll serve you well. Good luck with everything.

1 Like

So can I fit a 7 gallon pot in my tent

1 Like

If you look on the specs at the diameter of the pot in questioned, it should tell you how big the pot is and whether or not it will fit… Different manufacturers have different size pots.

1 Like

You can put a 20 gallon pot in there. Just fill it half way and fold the sides down. You would have a wicked root mat! Its the size of the root mat that allows greater food and water uptake. If you have a strong enough light and a decent HVAC system that plant will rock! Maybe too much rock!

2 Likes