Gorilla Glue times 2

yea sorry bud, can’t know unless you try, are you sure you have the right size of pack for the amount of pot you are keeping at %? they have different sizes. and i would double up or even triple up the packs if you have to to get back up to 59 to 62%

1 Like

Yeah I have the 'Up to 4 oz" size.
My total yield from the Chemdawg was 28g (don’t laugh)
and both LSD’s gave me 34.5 g (I see you holding back a chuckle)

So I figure it’s not the size, it must be just a crap humidity bag. The Boveda packs are used for
cigars right? That’s what is advertised on the Onorok site too.

2 Likes

you will not see me even crack a smile at that stuff bud, i figure if you get any pot at all out of the first grow you are lucky and ahead of the game. i had 6 plants in my first grow, 5 white widow by ILGM, and one bag seed purple pinecone that i had just finished and found a seed for the first time in two years (2 bags a month) so i figured it was an omen and planted it with the ww. i watered too early on one white widow, and then overdid the nutes (went full strength instead of 1/2) and fried the widows. but the purple pinecone loved it. got 5 oz from the purple and 2 oz from the other 5 plants lol

and yes boveda’s are found in most any cigar shop or grow stores.

3 Likes

I have to correct myself, the Onorok bags are only 1oz packs. Each pack has 4, so you see
where I screwed up the math. It was a 12 pack, with it broken into 4 packs each.

Yeah, I’m throwing another pack in now just for Gits and Shiggles. See what happens
over the next day or so.

2 Likes

wait a day or two and if it isn’t up there put in another… same strategy i used to use with LSD back in the late sixites, early seventies. do one, wait an hour, if you don’t get off, do another, if not by another half hour do another one lol

2 Likes

Next thing I know I’m talking to cars and eating pine cones while watching peoples faces fall
off their skulls. All in brilliant technicolor HD.

…And all I wanted to do was get some pot growing advice!!!

3 Likes

lol, i was a pretty good guide for first timers, never had anyone have a bad trip if i was there to help the person refocus

2 Likes

Ah yes, the good old days. Hell, even in the early 90’s it was making a come back.
White blotters and microdots. Get yourself a ticket to the planetarium and you’re in for an 8
to 12 hour ride. What the kids are doing today is a mystery to me. chemicals and synthetics
have people looking like zombies and the living dead. I’m so glad I’m out of my league today
in that world. It’s bad out there now.

2 Likes

yep, acid is a great mind expander… and the secret is for anyone in trouble … the line it only lasts for 24 hours at most, everything will be regular then. best place to do it is while camping or at a concert

and i wouldn’t want anything to do with what’s going on now

2 Likes

Have yourself a good night brother. I’m calling it a day.

Kick your feet up and enjoy what’s left of your night.
The shenanigans will continue tomorrow, that’s for certain.

2 Likes

good night bud, tc

1 Like

My ongoing Gorilla Glue saga continues.

Where we left off…

Seeds dropped into water on Nov 27th
Put into seedling pots on Dec1st
Placed into 3 gallon pots on Dec 11th
(From seed to Veg 5 weeks)
Today is 2 days short of 3 weeks in Veg phase. Waiting 5-6 week Veg time total before
flipping to bloom.

Using FFOF soil, Lava rocks for drainage, Rhino Skin, 3 Gallon cloth pots
Dyna Grow and Dyna Bloom, Mycos Chum, Roots Organic Cal/Mag, Great White and
API water treatment for removing Chlorine and Chloramine.

On to the show.

FIM’ed one plant and Topped the other hoping for a 4 cola peek but so far
no luck. One day maybe. Plant stalks are also very thick and robust due to the Silica.

4 Likes

Nice plants.

1 Like

plants look great man nice start!

2 Likes

Humidity is now up to 56%. I sincerely appreciate the advice brother.

2 Likes

I’m entering my 8th week in this 3 gallon pot of Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil.

1 week from seed to transplant,(soil use begins here) 1 month as a seedling,
now entering my 4th week of veg. Total time in soil so far 8 weeks.
I’m just now seeing they need nutrients. Leaves have a yellowish hue, and growth has
slowed a bit. This next watering I’m going to give them a half dose of Dyna Grow and a
half dose every 3rd watering following until bloom.

The question I kept asking myself is ‘how long will this soil nourish my plants’? I guess
I now have a definitive answer. A 3 gallon pot of FF OF will keep plants healthy for
8 weeks depending on strain. Will have photos as an update in a few days.

2 Likes

Well, here we are again. Week 4 of Veg.
I’m thinking my plants are root bound because from top to bottom of pot, there isn’t a
single place I can poke my finger where I’m not getting roots. Regardless, I’ll be
flipping to bloom Monday or Tuesday.

I think I was able to accomplish the fabled 4 cola top, but not in the traditional sense.
(see first photo below) The two center bud branches are the actual top. The 5 surrounding
bud sites are lowers coming thru.

Lots of bud sites popping up. I need to trim the center out before going to 11.5/12.5
I need to give them a feeding this week because it seems they have exhausted their soils
nutrients, which is now 8 weeks in the making. I don’t think that’s bad at all. FFOF is pretty
hardy IMHO.

2 Likes

i only use 3 gallon cloth pots but i only go, at most, 45 days veg, u might be pushing it if you go past that. but from what the gang on here told me, " if you run out of room for roots, it will just mean you have to water and feed more". i have never had to go there yet, i check my pots when done with them and i’ve always had 1/4 to 1/5 space left on each plant, but, who knows lol

1 Like

I just pulled one to remove the bottom two inches of lava rock. I use that for drainage and aeration. The roots were clinging to the top layer of pumice, so I figured I’d give it two more inches of soil to swim thru.

I ordered a humic/ fulvic acid kelp combo which should be here Monday. I want to give them every fighting chance they can get.

3 Likes

Sorry for not updating the past two weeks but life sometimes gets in the way.

Was able to get a four cola topper on both plants. I really wish I SCROG’ed this
grow. I included a photo to prove my point.

So far so good, things are trucking along. Had a little bout of Nitrogen deficiency on one
plant but I got her back to health. The other is just fine. I think the Great White didn’t take
on one of the two so it went a little N soft. I was being carful to NOT over do it on the nutes
so I went a little TOO light.

I’m working on my soil for next grow, going full organic. Meanwhile onto this current grow and
the photos taken tonight.

3 Likes