Gorilla Glue ready to harvest? First time grow

This is my first grow and i am getting anxiety to chop this girl down. i dont want to wait to long. how close am i to harvest? Week 9. The smallest plant of the 6 is the most advanced with buds. I stopped nutes last week and flushed 2 times so far with this one.

8 Likes

Still some white pistils yet. Getting close.

3 Likes

Still lots of white pistils. Looks like might have revegged with that rounder leaf there maybe. Mine revegged and looked just like this.

2 Likes

Welcome too the site.
Happy growing :crazy_face:
Looks great

1 Like

Looking good, congrats! Get a jewelers loop (or USB microscope) that can zoom around 50x. Need to look at the trichomes too, not just the pistils. Based off the pistils, she’s getting there but not quite ready.

2 Likes

I ordered one from Amazon today. Thanks!

1 Like

What do you mean rounder leaf?

@dbrn32 @kaptain3d @Nicky is this a reveg leaf. @Covertgrower

Usually that’s what those are. I don’t think that it is in this case. Especially if there are pistils still coming out.
Is this an auto or photo?

1 Like

I’d say a couple of more weeks. This is my GG I just chopped

5 Likes

That is typical of what plants revegging look like.

1 Like

they are autos

I would drop the lighting schedule to 12/12 if you haven’t already.

1 Like

i didnt know you had to change the light for autos

Typically you don’t, but if it revegging I would encourage it to flower, by changing the schedule.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group/forum.

I 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all of the above. Still lots of white pistols. Might need to get a scope if you don’t already have one.
Good luck!
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

cool i’ll try that. thanks. just got a scope trying to figure out how to use it haha

2 Likes

i just got one today. trying to figure out how to use it haha

1 Like

i ordered a variety pack with zkittles, wedding cake, and gelato. cant wait to start that

About to start my 1st grow with Gorilla Glue Autoflower. What nutrients did you use? How often did you feed? I am using Happy Frog Soil