Gorilla glue outdoor help needed

help need I don’t know what keeps eating my plants I’ve put spray for spiders but doesn’t help. this plant just started to get dry out of nowhere if you can please help it would be appreciated.

1 Like

What are you spraying with?

I use neem oil as a preventative. Bugs take a few bites, realize it tastes terrible, then move on.
I haven’t had a major pest issue outdoors since I started using it (a couple few many years).

2 Likes

So basically oil and some pyrethrin

It’ll work if the pests are on the plant, but it looks like some leaf hoppers, grass hoppers, etc.

I’d look into neem oil. Pure neem oil, a bit of mild liquid soap, water, and a thorough drench. Preventative is always the best approach.

Neem oil what do you just spray with spray bottle all over ?

1 Like

Following directions- little neem oil and dish soap (like dawn) shake the begebes out of it then spray till dripping under leaves on top EVERYWHERE!

@Ziggyfredo02 welcome to the forum!
You can spray neem oil on your girls they just don’t suggest it late in flower. I use a premixed neem oil that I spray my girls about every 5 days.
This is what I use.

@Travieso id suggest neem oil or captain jack neems not enough for my outdoor gals this year so captain jacks it is!

1 Like

Thanks to everybody for the help I will try all the suggestions.

1 Like

I get some minor damage on my plants from insects all the time, they are outdoors I expect some. Unless it becomes bad I dont interfere, no spray just let stuff run its course. I hand pick caterpillars. Leaf hoppers can be a pain, but they chew and move on. The bad ones to spray for are thrip or spider mite infestations. A few here and there arent a big deal on a larger plant.

2 Likes

Yeah leaf hoppers are a pain in the butt if you have tons of them where your growing…Growing outside you can expect some chews just the way it is. I only have three Gorilla glues outside for fun plus there gorgeous plants… I also use neem oil…Good stuff.Youll be otay!!! Wish you luck in your endeavors :grimacing:

1 Like

Just found this on my plant today

Thanks a lot appreciate it

1 Like