Gorilla Glue.....is it male or Female?

You can get seeds randomly. Getting a seed means a male pollinated a Feminized Female plant. From my understanding.

I had two Autos aka females that got crop dusted by a male. Lots of seeds.

@slimjim That was a female part. Male flowers look like a bunch of bananas you get at the grocery store. Welcome to the community.

3 Likes

As I said. I don’t think that particular plant is the culprit, if there even is one. I just know my personal experience with pollinated calyx that I thought hermied. It was confirmed that my plant in question was a victim, not the culprit. So far I’ve found seeds in 75% of those plants. Still can’t say 100% which one caused it. Can say that window is passed, since it was either the one I killed or it’s already been harvested. My pollination happened before the two current finishers reached sexual maturity.
I squeezed mine directly on the plant. If you remove the calyx first it’s just gonna pop if there is pollination. In my current experience, been testing, non pollinated calyx don’t secrete anything when squeezed. So if nothing came out, that’s a good thing.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for all your help!

3 Likes

In my experience, I’ve seen where the absence of a male sometimes creates enough stress to make a female self pollenate. Usually only after 3 or 4 clone cycles. Grow it but don’t plant any seeds that show up because they are likely to do the same thing.

1 Like

Thanks!!

MO_Grow, Gg4 is in my opinion a hermie, 19 grow hermie, 20 grow fat Gg4 budz last year no hermie, but year before yes, not growing Gg4 anymore for that reason. Btw, it’s just re vegging again. Hope it’s helps you. Looks to me! Good luck on your grow.