Gorilla Glue indoor grow-CLAWING

HELP ME Growmie Homies!
One of my GOA ladies has started “clawing”. Her colors are wonderful, size has been steady building, until yesterday evening. I noticed her starting to claw (curl under/down). She was fed the same nutes that my other three ladies received (in the same tent). I thought maybe she would be ok over night but this morning she seems worse.

GOA-autoflower from ILGM
journal @SmittyJ Multistrain BOA_GOA_GSC
week #7
lights 18/6
5gal pot
water 1 gallon twice/week or as needed
nutes-FoxFarms Dirty Dozen applied per instructions in box.
4x4x7 tent
AC Infinity 4x4 light powered up to level 4 @ 12" above tops.

1 Like

Do you know your runoff pH and PPM?

2 Likes

NO sir, I haven’t checked that in a while, the soil itself is testing out a bit high in a slurry 7.0-7.1 but I haven’t done the runoff test.

Gg hates high ph. Fluctuations etc. Turn very quick. Get ph down to 6.2- 6.5. I grew a lot of gg.

3 Likes

Roger that, what would you recommend to reduce pH? I’ve read natural things like day old coffee, lemon juice, etc in the water would help. Would you concur with that or recommend some other remedy?

Ph down on Amazon. Easier to regulate. Ph after nutes mixed and sat 5 min. You are ok. Line it out and soldier on.

I had the same problem with my gg in soil. She really really doesn’t like a ph or even 7. I would give her 5.5 ph on your next feeding until it goes down to a lower range . Use ph down to do this.

3 Likes

cool, thank you Storm! Much appreciated Sir!

1 Like

Thanks Matty777 Ill get on it bud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck brother, I had the same problem with my gg run and I just ended up feeding low ph every time. 5.8 to 6. It will be ok, grow looks great btw !

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment! This grow has 2 gorillas sprouted about a week apart, identical soil compositions and feeding/watering schedule; however, one started flowering while the other is still in VEG. The lady in veg is the one that is clawing. The other is banging out flowers and looks awesome. I thought they would have sync’d up by now. There are also two other strains in the grow (BAN and GSC) both in flower, BAN sprouted with the clawing GOA.
Everything looks good but the clawing so I’ll get that pH down and see what happens, much obliged!

1 Like

Last gg bean i grew was auto. It misfired and vegged 4 months. I cloned it and had her going 2 years. Just never know.

Holy smokes!

1 Like

Got 9 generations before changed medical strains. Guys want it back so gonna buy some photo beans.

1 Like

I am glad to report that this evening she has started to flatten out. After more research I think maybe she was over-watered along with the high pH. Thanks to everyone that was kind enough to take time and reply to my post today. I really appreciate the help. :slight_smile: :smoking:

3 Likes

We are all in this together!!

I had the same problem and it was to much nitrogen, so I just water for couple days nothing else and came back fine.

Thank you Gunther

1 Like

Not a problem brother, ima still a rookie myself but that what everyone recommended to me when I was in the same boat.

What do you think the lime green color is from? This lady has been crazy so far.