Gorilla glue (bs) Monster cookies (bs)

Hey everyone my first real indoor grow is a mix of White Widow Girl Scout cookies and Purple Haze White Widow was purchased from ilgm the rest are bagseed with a few randoms in it you might have ran across my previous topic but I’m doing this one a little more planned out and I’m trying to include my wife so she Embraces this a little more than she is well I got her to fill the cups up and actually got her to drop a bean in a cup sweet.

Anyways here goes nothing hopefully you guys stick around to see these hopefuls through their life cycle

I also have about for White Widow and 4 Purple Haze clones that are going to be thrown in the room for flower with these two when the flower room opens up after the GSC Purple Haze and white widow mothers finish. I’m trying to time it right to have about three to four weeks in between crops popping so let’s get it poppin thanks for stopping in here is a little walk through of my operation got my orchid garden out side to disguise any planting activity since I’m in a duplex with neighbors all up on me in South Florida. I have to seal up my false wall grow room to completely conceal it that’s my secret grow wall cavity I built it with a wooden pallet and two pieces of quarter inch drywall if I didn’t waste all the money on CFLs and and this that and the other bright idea it would have been fairly cheap still is but had to get an AC in South Florida but yeah relatively inexpensive if these numbers show up anything like I’m hoping I have a 400 high pressure sodium a 150 high pressure sodium and a 175 metal halide full spectrum all three are on at the same time since I have a rectangular room my par on the 400 suffers if put in the middle so I’m just having 400 on one side and 325 on the other side but all the lights overlap so I have a little higher on each then rated from a mix of all the fixtures

6 Likes

Can you believe barely 24 hrs later?!

I’ve neeeevver seen that fast of a sprout . Must be a good sign. OK I a lm a firm believer first time I’ve ever soaked to overnights. Usually strait into the wet napkin. Bad ass :sunglasses:
PS. Both sprouted didn’t wanna pick the other one out for the camera but it is also in the rock wool. And yea that’s them after pulled from cups was amazed and sped then right to the cube and forgot to take a pic.

3 Likes

I’ll tag along! Good luck!

Cool thanks buddy will be thoroughly updated how do u tag add someone… any idea?

Just put @ before their name like @fano_man.

@Strokeman

They just want to grow :sunglasses:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Morning update everything looks great got em out the dome and into some dirt

clones are doing good green green green

6 Likes

Medusa (monster cookies) took the form of a bird and Ursula ( gorilla glue ) is moving along clones are doing good still no names

3 Likes

@Budbrother and this

Lookin good especially all those clones :tada::tada:Just germinated some gg the other day onlintried it once good smoke :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Some of the tightest bugs I’ve ever had the pleasure of smoking and I got a shit load of seeds out the bag write when I’m growing weed

Back to back gsc bag 15 to 20 seeds
Then got like 25 PH next bag then gorilla glue 25 seeds in the next bag I’m like how blessed can I be really all the favorite select weed I’m choosing to smoke I’m finding seeds in???!! Then got 1 monster cookies and did the weed man a favor and he through me a quarter for my time of gsc and what do you fucking know 5+ seeds in the bag lol

2 Likes

I pop 20 bag seeds and hope to get 6 or 7 god plants in the end

2 Likes

Dang man, wonder why they’re being such a pain? Were they supposed be all guaranteed feminized seeds?

Naw thats the process for normal seeds for me I haven’t purchased any seeds just seeds from bags of weed

2 Likes

Sorry misunderstood, thought ya bought a bunk batch lol :astonished:

Your good brother

Took the dry wall down today to do defoliation and low and behold

black friggin mold OH NO nothing a little bleach won’t kill HoPEFULLY super wet conditions had water seeping in everywhere in my room it was a swamp in there I definitely need to keep cleaner during grow next time it’s not exactly sterile in there but I got a shit load of air moving and exchanging constantly so I think a little 35% bleach solution I sprayed the visable mold and sprayed around everywhere a tight spot is that got wet soaked all the frameless and sprayed walls behind plants for a little prevention might as well get everywhere at one time before it moves to the plants and screws me.s should do the trick… Cross your fingers

2 Likes