Gorilla glue autoflower

Day 37!!!

2 Likes

Wow they are getting tall now, how high is your light? Sure look good, nice and healthy for sure.

1 Like

I’ve had to really be on top of moving it almost every day, but I think I have been keeping right around 30 inches above the top of the plants. And yeah they have really put on some height the last week for sure.

1 Like

Day 47 for the girls and here is a couple pics.

3 Likes

Thursday will make 8 week’s for these girls

these are from two days ago

3 Likes

Hey @Hogmaster and anybody else that may know…any idea what these spots are?

1 Like

Hey bud it looks like a possible ok deficiency or maybe a little light burn perhaps . Let me see if I can get you some help with this. The plants look great by the way ! @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @DoobieNoobie @Drinkslinger

What’s your medium you’re growing in and what’s the strain ? Auto or photo?

One of several deficiencies is what it looks like to me. Pretty normal at 8 weeks of flower.

1 Like

These are autos. I’m assuming week 4 ish of flower

Filling out a support ticket (again, I know) would help the community best diagnose what’s happening.

I see a little nute burn on the tips, but apart from that it’s difficult to pinpoint the spotting issue without more info.

Soil is ffof
Gorilla glue autoflower from ilgm
8 week’s from seed/around week four of flower
I have not given any nutrients only water
Light is 630 Watt cmh by vivosun about thirty inches from top of the plants
The tips of All my plants leaves are yellow from my guess nute burn but this one plant started to show those yellow spots on the leaves as you can see in the picture.
I know that it’s hard to know what it is causing it without checking pH and All that stuff but I don’t have equipment to do it and have never checked any of it. I was just hoping to get some input from others as to what it May be. Thanks everyone for your time I appreciate it very much.

@Hogmaster I believe I read somewhere that you have done side by side grows with autoflowers and FF soil without nutes added for the entire grow?? Am I correct? If so I would love to ask you a few questions if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Yes I did and what you got ? I’m out of town but I will check in to answer what you got @Dave22

1 Like

Well first and foremost I was hoping to be able to make it All the way through this grow without having to add any nutes, and was wondering if you think I can do that with The ffof? I have them in I think three gallon pots and I am using the New light you helped me with ( if it makes a difference). I do have some yellowing going on, I’m just over week 8 from seed and right around week 4 flower. I really appreciate your time thoughts and help with this. Thanks @Hogmaster

1 Like

From the pictures above it looks like nutrient burn from the soil you could probably use some Cal mag ibut if it was mine I would just let it roll man they don’t look all that bad at all and you can tell there’s plenty a nutrient still in the soil I would just keep doin what your doin

2 Likes

Great! Will do! Again much appreciated bro,if you don’t mind I will likely have some other questions for you along the way… Have a great weekend @Hogmaster

1 Like

Hey @Hogmaster I just got one of those microscope that hooks up to my phone to check the trics ( I believe one of the girls may be getting close) and was wondering if you could tell me where I should be looking exactly? I do know to look at the buds and not leaves but should I look more towards the middle of the plants or top or what? Thanks.

2 Likes

19-11-20_21%3A25%3A38 19-11-20_212223 19-11-20_212305 19-11-20_212239

3 Likes

1 Like