Gorilla glue autoflower

That is no joke. Only bugs that get into my grow tent is the wood roaches. But this is Texas so it’s impossible to keep them out. Luckily for me they leave my plants alone.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet these look like they should at this age?

@Dave22 How old are they? My GSC I have growing was smaller than that after 3 weeks in the grow room. She turned into this and surprised she even made it.

1 Like

They are 14 days today

Day 15 today! Was starting to get a little bit worried because I had just transplanted them and they didn’t look very good! But they look great this morning,you can really see where they are starting to stretch out for the light! Once again I will post pics later on.

1 Like

I gave up doing the transplant due to how hot it is here. I just drop straight into my grow bucket. I killed one transplanting due to how flimsy it was. So straight into the grow bucket ever since.

1 Like

Day 18!!!

1 Like

I changed a couple things, I found these buckets at the dollar store that are PERFECT!!!Beats the tote top I was using for run off water ( what a pain in the ass).

What a difference a three day period made on the girls!!! Looking great!

2 Likes

Hey guys just an update on the girls:
Today is day 21! 3 week’s old today and they are doing awesome so far!! They have at least doubled in size in the last few days, i will post some updated pictures alittle bit later today.

2 Likes

Well this picture is from yesterday morning and they are bigger than that even more pics to come

3 Likes

These look bigger to you guys?

2 Likes

They look taller anyway.

Day 26 today!
Girls are just thriving! My entire upstairs in my house has a very pleasant smell. I’ve got to admit, when I decided to give it a go and landed on using the"autoflowers" I was to say the least skeptical. Even after all the research I have done I still had that doubt, it just seemed to good to be true. I am literally “watching” them grow! I will post some pics of them tonight sometime.

3 Likes

A few updated pictures

1 Like

Update on the girl’s:
Today is day 30 and the girls are still doing really well I think… Opinions are welcome:

3 Likes

Looking good @Dave22

Day 34!!!

3 Likes