Gorilla glue autoflower

I do see some growers add a little more perlite to OF

Hey who knows about lights on here? I am worried about the t5 not cutting it and was thinking of upgrading to either a
Bg 1000 w ballast
Xtrasun 1000w bulb
Xtrasun 6" reflector. For 270$ or

Phantom ballast 1000w digital
Raptor 8"
Hortilux 1000w. For 600$ I don’t know enough about the stuff to know what to do

1 Like

These are the two lights the hydroponics store recommended. Probably better off going with the bigger one?

@dbrn32 need help please thanks

2 Likes

Your fluorescent light will be fine for a little bit, although you will probably get best results running fresh cold white bulbs, like the 6400k.

From there, you have a lot of options, how big of a canopy do you plan on flowering?

2 Likes

Update on grow room-
Just purchased a vivosun 630 w cmh grow light and two vivosun 315w full spectrum 3000k ceramic metal halide bulb’s to go with it, on recommendation from @Hogmaster and @dbrn32, they were very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks again guys!! I expect delivery on the 19th and can’t wait!
So I will be using the t5 for a little bit longer before I switch until the girls are alittle bigger and stronger.

3 Likes

When the time comes for bulb replacement, try those Phillips bulbs and let us know if you feel noticeable difference. They are suppose to be substantial upgrade.

Sure thing :+1:

1 Like

Almost forgot, I also have decided to go with the fox farms ocean Forest soil when I transplant and I will be using 5 gallon fabric pots…and I also purchased a 25’ foot roll of Mylar to line the walls with.
Once I get the lights in and hung up I will post before and after pics of the room.

2 Likes

I have decided to start the girls on the 18/6 schedule and stick with that the entire grow. Last night was the first night on that new schedule. (I was going to wait for the new lights and transplant them first but I figured this would be better) I feel sleep is very important even though they are the autoflowers and don’t need it.

2 Likes

Update:
Day 7 today girl’s are looking great so far!
New 5 gal. Fabric pots and timers came in yesterday. Still waiting on the light but I do not expect it until tomorrow anyway. Bulb’s I expect today. I’m not sure yet when I will put them under the new light, I’m thinking it might be better to leave them under the t5 for alittle bit longer, considering they look so good atm. And again I have started them on 18/6 schedule and will continue to do so the entire grow.

2 Likes

Lights are here!!! I will be putting up the new light and hopefully finishing up the room for the most part tonight and into tomorrow and post pics when I am done

5 Likes

Girls are under the new light now!!!

4 Likes

anyone have any experience with this stuff?

2 Likes

Love Fox farm. I use the trio, sledgehammer and gringo rasta line.

2 Likes

Yea I was given all this stuff but being new to this I don’t know a whole lot about any of it,so I really don’t know what to use when or how even, I have got ALOT to figure out!

1 Like

I am hoping I can get by with this stuff and not have to buy anything for a while.

Here’s for big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, open sesame, beastie bloomz and Cha Ching.

i will post for bush doctor and sensi grow A/B let me get them out. PS all those numbers are teaspoons

1 Like

This is for kangaroots

just noticed kangaroots on the schedule above too lol

Update on grow room:
I decided not to go with the fabric pots after all this time but instead I will use regular pots… I just transplanted them all into I think they’re 3 gal pots and tossed them back under the light. They all had a nice bunch of Roots on them. I put them in the fox farms ocean Forest. Finger’s crossed that they will all make it through and thrive. I’m having trouble posting pics right now but I will be able to in the morning.