Gorilla glue autoflower seeding

One of my gorilla glue auto flower plants produced a seed without any pollen in a controlled environment. How could this happen, and will the seed be a gg af like mother plant?

1 Like

my WWA had about 3 seeds that looked like crap so I threw them in a drawer cause I couldn’t throw them away

1 Like

I wondered the same thing I also had a gorilla glue autoflower that I found two seed’s in, same situation

1 Like

I am growing outdoors in southern TN I am using fox farms trio is I ok to plant my seedlings in miracle grow potting soil or is there something else that I should start my seedlings in.

Female weed plants if stressed by light leaks during dark hours, and temperature changes etc, can pop a male flower here and there, some are in the bud and are hard to see. Female plants only carry female genes even in the male flowers so seeds are feminized, but a plant that is prone to hermie probably will have a tendency to hermie too. I have had male flowers, I pluck them and inspect once a week for anymore, but it can go to harvest. Having male flowers in a space with other plants in flower could pass pollen too.

Welcome to you, and I suggest you start a post asking your question, I know people will help. I’m not able to give much info on soil… good luck

Dennis62
March 23
Welcome to you, and I suggest you start a post asking your question, I know people will help. I’m not able to give much info on soil… good luck

Everything I have read on this forum says Miracle Grow is way to hot to start seeds or seedlings for that matter. Some mix their own soil, and others buy great commercial stuff like Fox Farms Happy Frog or Fox farm Ocean Forest. Many more companies out there as well. I am personally using the two mentioned above and my plants are doing great. Ocean forest is a bit hotter than happy Frog. I started mine on happy frog, and mixed the two together once transplanted to bigger bags. Hope this helps.

I’m using the fox farms trio and on a tight budget is there a reasonably priced soil or potting soil you would use. I have access to plenty of straight up top soil but have no idea what I’m really doing and don’t want to screw my gorilla glue autoflower seeds up.Appreciate whatever info you can give.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help gonna get the fox farms instead of miracle grow. Pretty sure I’ll have additional questions later appreciate the help.

Just received my fox farms trio my seeds have all sprouted except for two was really proud that 8 of my ten seeds sprouted. When do I need to start giving them my fertilizer?

1 Like

DONT go cheap on soil! i used fox farms first time and wanted to try somehting diff next time but i waited too long needed to transplant in a hurry and ended up with cheap promix organic and i spend more time and money on nutes than i did with fox farm

1 Like