Gorilla Glue Autoflower indoor 1st time grow

This is my first growing in a indoor tent and also using LST on the plants along with defoliation… Any suggestions or help is well appreciated.

Welcome! They look pretty! Getting ready to start going into flower it looks like by the lighter new growth. What soil are you in and what are you feeding them? And how old are they?

Thanks yes they started budding 4 to 5 days ago
They are 4weeks and 3days old.
Fox Farm grow big every other watering and starting Tiger bloom and Fox farm big bud.
Soil- Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean Forest
I also PH water to 6.5

Also when should I stop LST on these girls?

New pic!

Lookin good. You can keep spreading branches and tucking leaves all the way to the end. Your main goal now is to open things up a bit to keep the lower bus sites from being shaded and increase airflow through the plant

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it. That’s what I am trying to do don’t want to do too much at one time. It’s my first time growing in a tent and trying LST and defoliation all for the first time. I grew one plant outside this past summer but didn’t turn out so well

1 Like

Welcome aboard and those ladies look good and healthy.

Happy growing

1 Like

So i went ahead and did a lil bit of lollipoping to them tonight with a lil bit of defoliation also… hope they didnt get hurt any…

1 Like

New Pic!

1 Like

Nice love flowering coming out.

Happy growing

1 Like