Gorilla Glue Autoflower Grow #2

I put them on 12/12 the day I said I was and after 3 day’s they started to flower. The two girls that weren’t flowering at least doubled in size!!! And they were supposed to ALL be autoflowers!!! Clearly not the case as I had to change the light schedule for them to flower,which really screwed up my grow as I was planning on them being a certain way and they weren’t.

3 Likes

Well worth it tho :laughing: I’m just doing two autos and I’m stressing :laughing: So far I only had to trim one plant a lot. Trying not to over do it. The other one never touched it.

How long did it take your first Run gorilla glue auto from seed to harvest? The website says 6-8 weeks, but you know… not always the case. What was your yield? What size pots?

If you want I can tag you on the other grow so you can see for yourself and answer any other questions you may have, then if you have any additional questions please feel free to ask. I will say that I think I took them all between the 13th week from seed to around the 16th week from seed but I may be off alittle. And I believe I took a couple of the girls on the late side as well… still came out awesome by the way.

1 Like

@Kilgoretrout also I wanted to tell you that with my current grow I have going now I am@ 13 week’s from seed and could actually harvest about three or four of the girls now, but I myself like to have more of a couch lock bud,so I will let them go another couple weeks

2 Likes

My autos never came through but I have a nice female gorilla glue norm going

2 Likes

Update::
So last night I decided to go in the grow room and take a nice long look at the girls and boy am I glad I did!!! Upon close inspection of one of the girls I found some dredded nanners!!! I acted right away Hopefully soon enough, and took her down trimmed her up and weighed her. She was actually the crappiest looking out of them but surprised the hell out of me. She looks really good trimmed up. She came in @ 213 gram’s wet/trimmed, dry weight to come as well as further updates!!

1 Like

Update#2, took down two more girls today!!! So far plant#1 wet/trimmed came in @ 213 gram’s…plant#2 wet/trimmed came in@ 150 gram’s…and plant#3 wet/trimmed came in@ 353 gram’s!!! So as of now I have taken three girls for a total wet/trimmed weight of 716 gram’s and still have 6 girl’s left!!!

1 Like

5 Likes

Those ladies are looking good! I hope mine come out as well.

1 Like

Update:::
Plant#4 harvested… Wet/trimmed she came in at 213 gram’s same as plant#1. So as of now 4 plants out of 9 harvested for a total wet/trimmed weight of 929 gram’s.
As usual further updates, pictures, and weight reports to come!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!:+1::+1:

If you don’t mind me asking what kind of lighting did you use. I have 20 of those seeds 3 of which germinating, and just wanting to get all the info I can so I can have that size of yield with mine.

1 Like

The first three weeks I used four ft t5 and then I switched to a 630 Watt cmh from there on… I did put the t5 back in the room as well but it didn’t make much difference.

Those are some beautiful babies, congratulations on your grow man I hope mine are even half that size. I honestly do appreciate all the info and help. Every piece of advice I can get is definitely greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hey bro I was just wondering where did you get the gorilla glue autoflower seed’s from?
@Mikeparrish

I got 20 GG, & 20 Sour Diesel, autos from ILGM. They had a promo for buy 10 get 10 free.

1 Like

Update::
Plant#5 taken this morning for a total wet/trimmed weight of 224 gram’s!! This plant puts me@ a total wet/trimmed weight of 1153 Gram’s so far, with 4 girl’s remaining. I do plan on taking the next one tomorrow morning,as long as everything goes as planned that is. As usual More updates to come. Anyone have any questions or comments feel free to let me know… thanks everyone and have a great day.

Update
Plant#6 taken this morning for a wet/trimmed weight of 301 gram’s.
Plant#7 taken for a wet/trimmed weight of 379 gram’s!!!

1 Like

Plant#1 wet/trimmed weight 213 gram’s
Dry weight 49½ gram’s
Plant#2 wet/trimmed weight 150 Gram’s
Dry weight 31 gram’s
Plant#3 wet/trimmed weight 353 gram’s
Dry weight 75½ gram’s
Plant#4 wet/trimmed weight 213grams
Dry weight 49 gram’s
Plant#5 wet/trimmed weight 224 gram’s
Dry weight NOT TAKEN YET
Plant#6 wet/trimmed weight 301 gram’s