Gorilla Glue Autoflower Grow #2

@DesertPatient420 WOW I didn’t realize that they were this small in these pictures, in the updated pictures that I will be posting you will see I can’t even get into that room anymore.

1 Like

Forsure. Looks like love, Little guy in the middle is all intimidated :laughing:

1 Like

A few updated pictures bro @DesertPatient420

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looking hella good and yeah I hope our other ones are late bloomers.

1 Like

So update: I decided to go ahead and take off All the HUGE fan leaves from one of the HUGE BUSHES I have that won’t flower as I have almost 0 room now and these leaves are just HUGE as I said. So I took off roughly 15 of these leaves that most of which are well over a foot in diameter and we shall see what happens… I did take some pictures of everything and will post as soon as I get a chance. I don’t understand why these couple of plants are so g damn different and screwed up.

1 Like

I know yours are photo and mine are autos but I’ve been thinking the same for my bushy one it’s just soo bushy a cramped in the grow tent, but I’ve been reading and some say do a little others say leave it let the auto do it’s things. So I’m on the fence on mine. Hope yours turns out well!

No mine are All supposed to be autoflowers bro

My bad, point being I think I’ll do the same.

1 Like

@Dave22
Have you tried switching the lights to 12/12?
Just in case they are photos, it will give them the schedule they need.

1 Like

I haven’t yet but plan to, I was just waiting to see what happened with the one that is a couple weeks behind, so I didn’t mess it up if it ended up being the same thing.

Just remember, those huge ones in veg might double in size. Hope your lights can go high enough. Might want to train now in preparation.

1 Like

Yeah I am very limited, my ceiling is 7ft. After taking a look I am going to switch to 12/12 tonight I guess and hope for the best.

@Dave22
I can’t wait to see how huge that jungle gets. All mine are little babies right now but hoping to start a veg room soon to always have some ready for flower.

1 Like

to

Did alittle moving around tying up and trimming the girls last night and wanted to post some updated pictures

2 Likes

How are they doing?

3 Likes

Does that answer your question??? Lol

1 Like

I have to say it has become quite the pain in the ass getting in and out of there.