Gorilla Glue Auto straight from Portugal

DAY 16 - Might start LST today on the bigger one. Any suggestions on how to do it? Don’t wanna hurt the plant. Which leaves should I bend?

I dunno man, I’d be tempted to wait a few more days. At least until that 4 node has grown out a bit (at least that’s how many I count from that first pic).

Ok bro, I will wait a few more days.

1 Like

Here’s a little video you might find useful and a pic which I kinda thought made it clearer what to do… enjoy and good luck! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you a lot man!

1 Like

Can I already start LST or should I wait a few more days?

1 Like

There’s no exact science on when to start. Some recommend after the 4th node, I’m counting 3 on yours, however you have got a little something going on so you could start slowly but be careful not to hurt your plants. The best way is to bend it a little each day in order to get the least amount of stress, be patient, and don’t overdo it.

It’s entirely up to you. What does your gut say? :grin:

1 Like

Im going for it. Slowly. :smiley:

1 Like

Then go for it! :grin:
Gotta try these things to learn!
Good luck. Keep us updated! :+1:

2 Likes

Day 18 - Started LST on the bigger plant yesterday. Am I doing it well? The smaller one still growing on a slow rate, hope it is healthy.

You need to use something that won’t cut into the plant, like a pipe cleaner

1 Like

This copper wire was the only thing I could find here at home. I don’t think it’s hurting the plant because I didn’t squeeze it to the stem. Do you think the plant is well bended?

You’ll need to bend the top over more, gradually

1 Like

Thank you bro, I will bend it over more and more every day.

Is there any leaves that I should cut or is too early?

Too early still. Let her grow

2 Likes

As @AfgVet says, you might want to consider something a little thicker to tie those plants, as the stems get fatter the wires might start to cut into them.
I’d also move that top wire down the stem a bit more as it’s right on the base of the leaves.
But good that you have the additional support on the main cola. :v:

1 Like

There’s a lot of good info here for Thor jut starting out

1 Like

I will try to get something better to use rather the copper wire. Thank you for the advices, I will put the top wire a bit down at the stem.

1 Like

DAY 20 - Its been the 4th day of LST on the bigger plant, she is growing well :smiley:
The smaller one is also growing, might wait 3/4 days to start LST on that one. Any thoughts on how im performing my first grow ever?