Gorilla Glue Auto straight from Portugal

Thank you for the help bro! I will get something to use as a dome like a water bottle or something.

Humidity is at 55% with lights on. Is it ok?

Yes, all the way through veg… you’ll want to drop the RH though once flowering starts. Lower RH = Lower risk of mold, anyway, while you have a dome over your seedlings, humidity is maintained inside the dome, so external humidity is not that critical. You will want to take the dome off each day though, just for a moment, so it can get some fresh air. The reason humidity is so important to seedlings is because they don’t have enough root development yet to be able to extract moisture from the soil, so until then, they need a little help, anyway, sounds like you are doing great!

2 Likes

Thank you for the information bro, its always helpful! Yea actually I think Im doing well for my first grow, hope I can make it to the end.

3 Likes

DAY 11- Plants looking healthy. The smaller one got turn from water with notes but I think it will recover. Can I already start LST on the bigger one? @Covertgrower @Tech1

1 Like

You can, be careful.

1 Like

Ok thank you bro!

1 Like

I’m with Covert, be very very careful. You might consider waiting another week or so, that would give your girls a bit more time to better develop roots. The whole point behind LST is to break apical dominance so that the sides of the plant will branch out and at this early stage there just isn’t much to work with. Your call though, we gain experience through experimentation

3 Likes

I might give 3/4 days before starting LST. Thank you for the reply!

1 Like

DAY 13 - Plants looking healthy. Starting tomorrow LST on the bigger one. Reminder: the smaller one was plante 3 days after the bigger one.

2 Likes

I started LST on mine at 14 days ( check out my post)

Actually today is the 14th day, so I will start it today.

1 Like

This was mine at 14 days

1 Like

Wow, way bigger than mine… Hope mine is ok and growing normally. Your was very big bro!

1 Like

Thank you, they have grown quickly, there is a lot of good growth under the big fan leaves that need to get light so that they can develop. Low stress training definitely needed on her, plus with limited height in the grow space, hopefully this will keep her from getting too tall.

Which strain it is ?

Bluetooth auto, given to me by a friend

1 Like

Never heard abut that one. Do you think its to soon for LST?

In my humble opinion, I would not start LST until there are 4 to 5 nodes and then I believe it may be beneficial. I only use LST for height control or to open the foliage so that more light can get in to aid in the development of additional flower sites. But, that being said, I have always believed that we learn through trying new things!

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply bro. Yea I also think that my plant doesn’t have that much of a foliage for me to already start LST, at the moment all the leaves are getting light so I don’t really think that I need to train it right now.

2 Likes