Gorilla Glue Auto purple leaves normal?

First time grower here, I have this Gorilla Glue Auto in 3rd week or so of flower that’s displaying some purpling on the upper leaves. Is this normal?

Organic grow in coast of Maine soil
Feeding fishbone meal since flower began
Indoor tent grow
Temps range from 65 to 75 F
Water ph’d to 6.5 to 6.8

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s possible, phenos are different.

Are you feeding it enough? Because it could be hungry and running into deficiencys

It’s on the same “schedule” as the others, but then again this one flowered faster and is further along even though they’re the same age. I also have some yellowing and want to avoid nute burn…what a juggling act!

Every seed is different, they are phenos.
That’s why professionals run clones of a pheno they find and like.

1 Like

This was my GGA right before chop, quite a bit of purple. That was good smoke too!

2 Likes

Great share Pinboy…that’s reassuring, I’ll just stay the course for now and reassess down the line.

1 Like

I’m starting to realize the value in cloning. I’ll have to try that out once I’m ready to level up…thanks Nicky :slight_smile:

Cloning is good for when you find a strain you want to grow over and over. For us non commercial growers to be honest the omly reson I like cloning is to keep a genetic I really really like the pheno of or to run a grow experiment.

Currently I’m running 4 clones. Two in coco and two in perlite and coco… Let’s see who does better.

2 Likes

Gg4 almost done. 5th generation clone from a supposed auto. Just never know. These girls love water and extra p/k. Flash does not do it justice. Stinky girl. Get lots of purple with some. Some none at all. All clones.

1 Like

Yellow and brown worry me. Purple/red not so much.

2 Likes