Gorilla glue auto partial harvest

Hi guys i just done a partial harvest and i had to make up a drying box ive used a karcher vaccum box it has four wires going through the box it has a carbon filter exshust system and ive got some holes in the box so the exshust system can draw cool air into the box

As u can see how i have my humidity meter

6 Likes

Damn bro nice home made drying box

Thanks bro its working really well its amazing what u can think up when u really need to do it

1 Like

Yeah for sure anything to make sure ya don’t lose it

Yah i dont want to lose them to mold that would be heart breaking after all that growing .i did a partial harvest on the gorilla glue i want to see if the lower buds will fatten up and get abit bigger

1 Like

That’s a good idea

1 Like

Maybe 20% @Aussie_autos . Best thing you will find with second stage is a solid ripen. Lower buds will be fire.

Sweet thats what i want to hear storm

1 Like

I am excited for you. A well grown gg4 is wonderfull.

This is a normal gorilla glue not a gorilla #4 but still amazing

1 Like

If like what I was growing…as it cures the lemon will be amazing. Mine smelled like lemonade after 60 days.

Thats sounds good ,mine smells citrus with a piney diesel smell and sweet

1 Like

Aussie McGuyver!

2 Likes

Hahahaha yah brother

1 Like

This is how my partial harvest is going its drying long and slow its looking great the smell is amazing

2 Likes

Nice! I can only give :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: likes atm but looks tasty :drooling_face:

Well i think i stuffed up with my weeks some how it looks like i may have partially harvest my Gorilla glue to early i have to check again but it looks like my gorilla glue has at least another week or two i have start keeping a calendar so i know when it started to flower

1 Like

Looks great, man! I got some GODZILLA GLUE seeds in the mail and on the way. Excited to get them in the ground! :smile:

Nice man i have some gorilla glue auto seeds and purple lemonade auto seeds coming aswell

Hey guys i just trimmed and weighed the buds i did the partial harvest with i got 35.45 grams from a handful of buds it smells mouth watering and tastes even better and now there in grove bags

2 Likes