Gorilla Glue Auto Monkey Business

Speaking of silly catch phrases.
Monkey’s Underpants, means I got no likes, same as always :laughing:

3 Likes

On that note. I have one more ball of some shitty, but potent hash that my wife’s friend made. I’m going to burn it down, watch some adult swim, and pass the f$&k out!

3 Likes

Dude… I was wondering what that means!

2 Likes

Hashish. I came across a guy in Bristol who makes temple balls. It’s pretty good.

I just dry rubbed my trim and pressed the kief.

If you’re looking to talk privately I’m at GNetwork under the same name. Rec market is around the corner. Looking into licensing partnership with my neighbor. We’re just starting to get our business plan together.

4 Likes

Man, removing Ti from the tent really messed up the literal support system of all three plants. All three ladies had been falling all over each other. I installed a trellis net in the grow tent today to hold everyone up.

Ti is soaking up the sun in her new home. I haven’t had time to ease her into it, but she looks okay other than some curling leaves and her buds are falling all over the place haha!

Oh well. In a few weeks she’ll be as good as hashish!

6 Likes

It’s harvest day here at the trout compound!!!

You know it’s going to be a good harvest when the first bud is bigger than your forearm!

I’ve been working 10hr days lately, so I haven’t had a whole lot of time. My good friend let me borrow this beast! It’s no where near as clean and sleek as hand trimming, but it just might have saved my marriage!!!

Do has bit the dust. Ody lives on for another week and then all hail Hale Bop!!!

5 Likes

Congrats on such a nice harvest :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest!

2 Likes