Gorilla Glue Auto Monkey Business

Awesome @J.Gro . My best friend is from Franklin, and my wife is from Rhode Island.

1 Like

@Xtrafa welcome to the journal bud!

1 Like

Right in my neck of the woods! Had an apartment in Woonsockett years ago.

1 Like

I don’t know what I did this time, but the ladies are getting huge. Ody has just about taken over the tent!

Do doesn’t look too shabby either.

We’re getting ready for our outdoor plants. I finished this 3/4” gravel stone pad for a little pop up green house that should be showing up today.

6 Likes

@shindig153 I gotta pick your brain brother. I have two Jack auto seeds that I plan to start soaking tonight in preparation to plant tomorrow.

I’m using this living soil that I plan to amend with a 1/4 cup of bone meal per 10 gallons plus a few liters of ground pumice.

I have no available window space inside the house and no space in my grow tent. So, I plan to start them in this little pop up green house that we bought.

I also have a 50% sun shade that I planned to cover the greenhouse with so as not to burn the seedlings and to ease Ti into her new outdoor home.

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I started several auto seeds outdoor last season. Used a hoop house during the evenings because it was still chilly out at night. I planted the seeds directly into the forever pot.

Definately want to slowly introduce ti outside a little more each day. I normally start with mostly shade and slowly introduce her to longer periods of sun.

You can download a lux meter to compare the indoor light intensity to outdoor intensity. My indoor area is at 25000 lux. I’m hoping to dial that up some for next year. Outdoor it’s common to be 100000 to 150000 in full sunlight. In my window area the intensity is at 65000. The lux meter I have is free. It’s call lux light meter free from doggo apps.

2 Likes

@shindig153 Thank you for the info! I have that same lux meter. I’ll post a pic later, but man… Ti has some airy but chunky buds and she had been relying on the sides of the tent and her neighbors to support her buds. All of the branches just about collapsed once I took her out of the tent. I used some stakes and dry line to hold her up. She looks like a total mess though and she’s just begging for mold. I’m not sure what to do. If I had the time, I would set up a horizontal trellis like folks use for scroging.

Unfortunately between work and family, I’m totally booked. I’m heading up to your neck of the woods this weekend with my Dad to remove skylights and reroof our place in Pittsburg.

2 Likes

As long as I Ti doesn’t acquire any mold, she’s getting turned into Moroccan hash. @Enlightened420 what’s your experience with middle eastern/European hash? A good friend of mine from London used to have fantastic hash. I never see the stuff around here.

1 Like

Ti in her new home.

I feel so bad for her! She was soooo happy in her tent!

1 Like

Good hash is very rare in Australia, there was some good stuff getting around in the 90’s, but haven’t seen anything decent in many years…

1 Like

Same in the States. I’ve only ever seen “good” hash three times. The cannabis recreational market in VT is opening up next fall and I’ve been working covertly on a European/Middle Eastern hash product to bring to market. @shindig153 maybe we could catch up off site at some point to talk business. I would be very interested in the trim produced from your co-op grow.

2 Likes

My partner in crime won’t allow me to post pics of our product, but we have successfully manufactured a bunch of hash with the “play-doh” consistency that Moroccan hash is known for. It has that hashene profile and a high level of CBD/THC that folks with pain usually look for.

3 Likes

I’m not looking to quit my day job, but it would be wonderful to have a small cannabis company

3 Likes

I just ordered these, the purple paki is crossed with hashplant,
should be interesting stuff, providing it gets through the blockade…

1 Like

Oh baby!!! That looks to be a fantastic order!

1 Like

Once you grow these out, let’s talk hash manufacturing. You will be super happy with the end result if you like that European hash

1 Like

My friend, I like anything that’s gets me high as Giraffe lips :laughing:

5 Likes

Haha! High as Giraffe’s lips just might be my new favorite saying!

2 Likes

I stole it from @Dman1969,
It’s his catch phrase :wink:

2 Likes

What a wonderful community we have here. Silly things like this really drive that point home for me.

2 Likes