Gorilla Glue Auto Monkey Business

@TommyBahama I see you use AN as well. Could I get your two cents?

Overdrive is a P-K (Phosphorus and Potassium) supplement which can help create an increase in bud/trichome production and bigger colas during the flowering stage.
Keep in mind that different strains have different lifecycles. If you have a strain that is supposed to flower for 14 weeks, you’re going to want to continue using Overdrive for longer than 7 weeks.
Giving the plant just plain water for the last two weeks is a good way to get the plant to use up the remaining nutrients in the soil and its leaves.
Judging by the pistils in your photos, it looks like you have several weeks to go.
I’m trying to upload the Advanced Nutrients soil schedule, but it looks like the forum software is having issues with file uploads again. I’ll keep trying once in a while throughout the day.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! All three of my plants are gorilla glue autos. ILGM says 8 weeks for flower. That’s where I’m getting the 8 weeks from. That feeding schedule would be awesome! Thank you

Breeder flowering times are always under perfect conditions. On average you can expect it to take 2 weeks longer. Just going by the photo with the white pistils, I would guess you have another 4 weeks to go. Once you see the pistils begin to turn brown and curl in on themselves, you will know harvest time is nearing.

1 Like

Hey bud, depends of the flowering cycle of the strain I’m growing, For example, with my cherry - they take 10 weeks in flowering (nice when you know in advance) and I’m gonna give just water for last 2 weeks so for flowering weeks 2-6 they will be getting big bud, then move to overdrive for weeks 7 and 8. I know I want 2 weeks of overdrive before going water only so I just use more or less weeks of the bigbud feedings as needed.

1 Like

Odd. I’m not able to upload the image to this thread, but I was able to put it in a different one. So, you may view it here:

Note: You do not need to use all of the supplements listed, but should you choose to try any, the values are figured out for you.

1 Like

Bro! You’re making my mouth water

1 Like

Thank you so much for the chart! I will add it to my “dope binder!”

Nothing light about this bud! It’s already the size of a 12oz bud light!

6 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

Hey folks! Just got back from the North country and discovered that the ladies aren’t looking so good! I haven’t watered them yet, so I haven’t checked the PH of runoff. I have been watering at 6.5 PH and using the AN for the past few weeks. Does anyone have any thoughts?

It’s tough to tell by the pictures, but the lower canopy on the two larger plants is either all yellow and dying or is starting to yellow. It appears to be creeping its way up the plant.

@Hellraiser @RandomlyRan @Oldguy @Budbrother @dbrn32 @MrPeat @KeystoneCops @Cap_Ron @Enlightened420

Oh ouch. @Myfriendis410 we need your expertise. :+1:

1 Like

Just me, when it happens to me I remove every leaf that’s yellow and go back to normal schedule and see what happens.

2 Likes

That would have been my suggestion as well :v:

2 Likes

Problem is its not just yellow leaves. I saw one that has a couple dark spots but I know it isn’t a Phosphorus Deficiency.

2 Likes

Show a pic of the spots you talked about. That would be helpful diagnostically. Other than that it’s the lower older leaves so nitrogen, but some have banding like calmag needed. Pix

2 Likes

What week of flowering? Is it about Wk3?

4 weeks from when pistils started showing on the two plants in question.

First Photo on the far left side. Just above the yellow leaf. I can’t upload the photo as it can take right now 2 hours to attempt to upload. I live in a dead zone ans since I am not home with my wifi you will have to look. Sorry.

I think this might be the spot you’re talking about?

2 Likes