Gorilla glue auto day 86

All cloudy trichs, and maybe an amber one if I look hard enough. How close am I. My wife says I tend to be impatient, and harvest to early, but I read autos are typically done no longer than 75 days. I was thinking day 90 might be the time? Small lower buds still loose with quite a few white pistils.

4 Likes

Looking good Growmie, I’ll need some up close bud shots of the Trichomes. Do you have a scope, mag glass or jewelers loop? Only real way to see the Trichomes for readiness :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

nice looking Bud’s pretty color.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got a 60x, but it doesn’t take pics. I’ve got a usb microscope, but it’s a bitch to use. I may break it out and try it.

1 Like

Feel your pain, I have several that won’t do pics or I can’t hold the scope steady enough for pics :love_you_gesture:

Here’s the best I can do.

3 Likes

You wanna let her ride a good 7-10 more days. You’ve got a bit of trichomes still turning cloudy and Amber’s are on the sugar leaves.

3 Likes

Right on. Got nothing but time.

Nice clear pictures , a few days water only (no nutes) I thank you’ll be good to go. Good luck :v:

3 Likes

:point_up_2: agree

2 Likes

I agree i grew 3 white widows autos one finished day 94 and the other two was like day 140

1 Like

Wow, 140. That’s crazy.

That probably refers to flowering time, not total grow. :wink:

1 Like

That’s what I thought, but do a search for average time an auto takes from seed they say 75 days, but everyone’s conditions are different.

1 Like

My experience with growing autos usually finish between 12 to14 weeks I have had a northern light run 16 weeks. Watch the crystals harvest at your preference. Most plants add a lot of weight the last couple weeks.
Good luck finishing up ! :v:

:point_up_2: been the average for me :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks, be 13 weeks Monday. It’s looking close. I’m planning on 7 more days. If it’s not ready, I’ll wait.

3 Likes

Definitely looking close @Dexterado those are pretty buds. :v:

1 Like

She can handle more. Love the red stems. My gg always has them or red racing stripes. She has some more fattening in her i think. Looks great. Going to knock you flat.

2 Likes

Fat Buds, sweet looking :love_you_gesture: