Gorilla glue and super silver haze run!

Pollen sacs are little pods full of male pollen that grow at the plant’s nodes. Nanners appear on flowers like so.

Snap_004

5 Likes

Snip it and take it to a different room and have a look. That does look suspicious like a male flower popping out. Won’t hurt the plant to snip that little bit.

3 Likes

Looks to be. The nanners will be inside of those pods. When they open, the nanners (and pollen) will be exposed.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response everyone I did separate the plant in question. Look like he will get chopped this evening

2 Likes

I’m calling it the gorilla glue seeds are hermies. 3/4 plants are all growing pollen sacs.

I’m pretty upset that 75% of the seeds I ordered are no good. Is there anyway ilgm would correct this? @AfgVet @Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower

Sorry to hear that brother

1 Like

I can’t like that post, but you could always email customer support, and see what they say.
Balls are never good. Sorry man.

4 Likes

@Flying-High so they are finally starting to smell a bit. The only gorilla glue that didn’t herm on me is starting to get a bit skunky. Shes also starting to fatten up in the buds. Nothing really exciting yet but you can def tell. @Arrow @kaptain3d I had an idea since these are weeds if I grow a plant around and back into the dirt will the other side start growing roots as well? Kinda like a berry bush it would have multiple place to gather nutes and push bigger buds to growth sites. Just a thought I might have to take my curiosity to the next step and begin an experiment. Unless it’s a complete waste of time then it’s just a thought.

3 Likes

I’ve never tried it… (this is just my opinion) but I figure it would take a really long veg time to make it worthwhile. Thus negating any bigger crop you could possibly have… if you can grow 2 plants in the same time it takes this one to grow to full potential… :thinking:

I’m curious as to what @Arrow @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Big123 or any experienced grower think about this…

6 Likes

@Hellraiser @BobbyDigital @merlin44 @Stonedrus What do you think? Ever seen/done this?

2 Likes

I agree with your reasoning…

3 Likes

You possibly could. May need to scrape the stalk that goes back into the soil so it can root. Agree with Kap, that’s going to take a long time to veg and not sure it’d be worth it. The plant should fill the pot with its roots from where it was originally planted.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t think it’d be worth it either.

3 Likes

im in agreement with all …i dont think its worth it, time wise and yield wise… you will need a lot of veg time to make it worthwile…im quite sure it will root…it may even root quicker than a normal clone, cause its being fed the whole time…hence all the new cloning techniques…backfilled plants are also known too create new roots on their upper stems…
:sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

Ok so It was a good idea to ask first. In theory it seems like a good plan but guess not. Even tho I had the hermies which is now 4/4 I got to implement my training techniques, which is always a plus. Imma keep the plants as so far they are looking great with the jack tribus and recharge. Since most of the last buds I harvested was pretty larfy and not great quality either. It would be a shame to have to start from square 1 after all this work. It’s still is going the highest quality but at least it will give me some new buds to try and compare from my last grow. Thanks everyone for the love.

2 Likes

So at work today I go ibto a house to fix the heat and get blasted with the scent of bud, so right away I ask if he grows. Obviously, I was thinking. He’s said yeah. We get to talking and he gives me a sample bud. It was at that moment I realized my bud is nowhere up to par with the quality there is out there. It was super dank and hard as a rock. Can’t wait till I get some quality that resembles this. One day I’m sure, it’s fun going thru the process. This buds so tasty.

4 Likes

lol i had customers that grew also. most were embarrassed at first. then after we talked shop they were proud lol

2 Likes

Can’t wait 2 have a experience like that 1 day

2 Likes

its weird because the people dont ever seem like they would grow. but then when u talk shop its one thing in their past. freind/ relative got them hooked almost always.

2 Likes

Haha that’s true. I can say no 1 ever would’ve expected me 2 grow weed or vegetables

1 Like