Gorilla glue 4 grow experience

Want to know your experiences like is the stretch as big as they say. And so on !! Any help appreciated .

1 Like

@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Dr.DankThumb420
These gentlemen have grown GG4, and will surely be glad to answer any questions you have.

1 Like

Thanks @elheffe702

1 Like

Really all depends on how long you veg it Mine was a slow veg fast flower kept mine around 3 1/2 foot 4 foot tall by harvest

1 Like

Hey @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971and @Dr.DankThumb420 after experiences with gorilla glue 4 any info related like is the stretch as they say ?? Likes dislikes ?? Anything you can add, I would appreciate that !! Thanks in advance.

1 Like

It’s one of my top five strain favorites you can make it 8 foot tall outdoors or taller and get well over a pound a plant easy outside I’ve had a great time growing it indoors no pests to deal with don’t get as much but it Is good

4 Likes

I’m at about 2 foot now but dimmed and topped and trained. So lots of rods coming through. Anything nutrient related ? Or temp ? There looking good healthy 3 days and I’m going to flip.

Fimmed not dimmed

Slap a picture up if you can

1 Like

Once you flip the switch they will double in size keep that in mind or at least have the possibility to

2 Likes

there greener just blew a mh so had to use Hps for a week.

3 Likes

They look awesome definitely keep doing what you’re doing you will be very happy with your final product Sorry to hear about your light

1 Like

Thanks mate, appreciated !! I’ll tag you in the odd update pic !! Also got holy grail, blue cheese, and two phenos of amnesia VIP big India and huge saliva. So that will be interesting. Thanks for the help !!

4 Likes

I have a GG#4 thread you might wanna take a look at. My GG#4s were about 3.5 foot tall when startin flower and almost doubled in size. One grew almost 7 feet indoors. Its a very resilient strain. Likes high humidity and lower temps. At the end of the grow it got up to 100 but the GG#4 didnt mind. Just keep her well fed and and well lit and she should take care of you. I got about 4 0z of one gorilla glue.

1 Like

Your GG looks great. Keep doing what your doing. If height is a concern run the mh for the first 2 or so weeks of flower till stretch is over then switch back to the hps to limit stretch if your limited to your height. I had let 2 GG grow natural, one got over 6 feet and the other wouldve been had i not super cropped every branch which reduced it to about half its size. It ended up with about 10 3.5 foot sticks of bud. Got 4 oz of that one and 4 off the 6ft one. Its some top shelf grade AAA+

3 Likes

Hey there mate welcome to ILGM it’s an excellent place with the best off people to help out I am currently growing 2 GGs #4 I controlled the the height and amount of stretch by using my lights and keeping the as close as possible without causing any damage to your plants off course here is a pic off one off mine, and just a note GG love Cal-Mag mate so keep that in there :+1:

she is coming up on 3 week’s off 12/12 also. If you have any questions just put the @ before my name like yours @Jam.

3 Likes

Thanks @Johnzy81 I’m glad Ppl like them. And Iv calmagged them every 4th watering !! And luckily I have air cooled lights so I can keep them pretty close. That baby of yours looks great, healthy. Anything you think of let me know. I have 3 gg4’s and one is a little dreary. Growing a tad slower than the other 2 !! Just leaves dropping just a tad and not a nice green. A bit light but it’s far from panic stations. Thinking I might flush it. Regards Todd

1 Like

How far are the along are they buddy.?

@Johnzy81 there 2 months from seed. Also have VIP amnesia got 2 phenos saliva & India !! And monster holy grails. But Yeh 2 !!

1 Like

Bloody auto correct !!! Lol

1 Like