Gorilla Glue 4 AutoFlower Harvesting

I always check the pistils first for signs of impending harvest. I have a GG4 AF that has been growing for 14+ weeks. The buds are big and bending the stalks so I gave it some support. However, at least 50% of the pistils are still white. Am I doing the right thing by waiting? Am I just impatient?

The trichromes are 50-50ish. Some milky some clear.

1 Like

Check this picture out

Make sure you are looking at the actual bud not sugar leaves

1 Like

Could you post a pic of the buds? I have a GG going that is 11 weeks from seed tomorrow, and looks like it still has around three weeks. Not sure though, maybe sooner.

2 Likes

Gg will continue to fatten if let it. Here is a pic of a cola from a gg photo. Same same after flowering starts as auto.

3 Likes

Thank you. I look at both, just because I am already there. But I understand it’s the bud that counts! I think I need to just wait.

Ok. Cool. I have two large stakes in and a cord of plant wrap/tie- for tomatoes. I just have to wait another week. First grow with a larger tent, too. Was expecting bigger plants and buds but this took me by surprise!

1 Like

Here’s two shots:

3 Likes

Oh yea. Stakem. They will fall right over. Look awesome.

@Dexterado yes, at least 3 weeks I feel.

@JoeG
Looks good man! It’s the long, slow, arduous wait at this point!

2-3 weeks could be about right

Uploading: 20220726_124947.jpg…

2 Likes

@JoeG im getting close to harvesting my GG4 and was looking at different post, i seen the last time you commented about it was almost a month ago. How much longer did you wait to harvest after the last photo? I seen you said maybe 2-3 more weeks.

2 weeks. I waited until the pistils were over 50% changed. The trichromes were frosty. Got 12+ ounces out of it.

1 Like

@JoeG Thats a good size plant. This is the girl im going to be pulling in about a week. She is not a super tall plant but very dense.

2 Likes

Is that an auto? If so how long since breaking soil ?

@ChittyChittyBangin yeah its an auto. 64 days from sprout.

Mine was 16 to 17 weeks. Sprout to harvest.

1 Like