Gorilla Glue #4 auto seedlings - ready to go in DWC?

No , I think its a cal-mag issue…
What all are you using for nutrients again…?
I’m gonna scroll up and see what I can find…
Did you ever change from a drain to waste to a rdwc schedule…?
I think that has alot to do with what’s going on…
What do you exactly feed them…?
What order do you mix everything…?
How many mill of what to a gallon…?
And what is your waters ppm starting point…?
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set. I’ve been adding 1 ml of each of the three Grow, Bloom, Micro per 2L jug of RO water, add a cap full of Cal-Mag, 1 ML of Fish Shit, and then PH up or down. PPM of the 2L im adding is usually around 1000PPM. Growing 2 GG#4 in 20 gallon . But to tell you the truth the order before PH titration varies…

1 Like

@peachfuzz

And feeding 1 time per week and topping off with water only as water level drops daily…

1 Like

Not sure what that is, but I would be willing to bet that, along with the other stuff is why your ppm’s are so high. Also, I think you need to be adding the calmag first. I’d probably wait for @peachfuzz because I’m not familiar with that stuff.

The order in which you add stuff can make a difference. :sunglasses:

I had no idea the order matters. I also add Hydroguard - cap full per watering. And the Combo Fertilzer is the three bottles mentioned - they call the three the combo set.

2 Likes

So …
1 mill armor-si
3 mill cal-mag
4 mill micro
4 mill bloom
4 mill grow
2 mill diamond nectar
2 mill hydrogard
1 mill hormex
1 mill orca
Per gallon of water throughout vegg…
Although I use 6 mill grow and 2 mill bloom in heavy vegg…
Add in that order…
If you don’t have something than just skip to the next nutrient …
Starting water must be below 25 ppm and 7.0 ph to start with…
You want to wash and clean and add everything new every 2 weeks…
And only top up with good ph’d water during the 2 weeks in between…

3 Likes

Appreciate it - I’ll try the PeachFuzz cocktail :seedling:

2 Likes

I will have to drag you over to my thread… lol…
Its a f-bom and I never update my thread… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:
Will get it updated… :crossed_fingers::grin::upside_down_face::wink::+1:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz these Gorilla Glues autoflowering are growing machines. These were seedlings 1/18 and under lights since 1/25. Hope they bud soon - they will grow into my LEDs. I might have to net train… Any suggestions from the pick? I’ve started some mild fan leave cut off. Root growth has taken up my whole tote - will go bigger next time.

2 Likes

Dude! Those are looking sweet! Nice!
:v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

@peachfuzz @fano_man @HappyHydroGrower
Update: Flipped them to 12/12 after my buddy told me they were feminized , not auto :sweat_smile: Now I am worried they will grow out of my tent. They seem to have slowed their stretch and getting pre-buds. I’ll drop a net in when they bloom. Ph hovers around 6.3 and spikes when low on water. PPMs continue to run high at 1800 (baseline was 500 filtered tap water - never again). I hope you guys can help me bring them home - first dwc and next will be rdwc, for sure. Following nute schedule, plus cal mag (fading) and sprinkles of bloom enhancer flower fuel 1-34-32, hydroguard, and fish emulsion. Any suggestion are welcome! .

2 Likes

Actually autos can be either or. Did you mean photos?
One thing for sure, you may want to start gradually start thinning that girl out. :scream:
You’re gonna have a fulllllllllll tent. :+1:t2:

Have you got a close up to see the new bud sites?

1 Like

Yeah, feminized photo. I could have sworn he said autos when he gave them to me but we were highly medicated :handshake:
My biggest worry is that the roots have filled the tote. Will root growth taper off now?

1 Like

Have you seen my tote? You’ll be surprised how much it can fill.

How big is your tote?

1 Like

15 gal - next time 30. And there is still room to bubble but the roots are choking out the bubblers and chiller pump. Hot mess in there! Will get close up pic tomorrrow…

2 Likes

Lookin good and yes it’s gonna get full in there… :laughing::joy::grin::wink::+1:

1 Like

Gonna get? Lol your full already… those are gonna get heavy… sefinatley get that net in there soon so they can grow through it in strech… other then that everything looks super healthy

2 Likes

@fano_man @HappyHydroGrower @peachfuzz
Got a problem - hoping you gents can help. One of my 2 plants hermied. I got her/him out, but what do I do about all the roots intertwined in the single grow vessel/tote? I can’t get them separated. I cut the hermie at the stock in the basket. Should I cut off as much roots as possible and the stump? Other plant is thriving. But long ways from finish line. I’ve got plenty of beneficial bacteria in there - will it eat the dead roots or will my dead roots rot and rot the roots of the living lovely young lady. Bummed. :handshake:

1 Like

Sorry not much help there. I’m not sure how easy it will be for you to get in your bucket. If you get only get as much as you can without damaging the other roots, I would think you’d be ok. I’d wait for @peachfuzz @fano_man

2 Likes