Gorilla Girl 1 became 6, round 2

Mine didn’t make it to harvest. Was a lost seed drop :joy:.

@GreenJewels grew one and love it. She kept the clone in rotation a few harvests if I’m not mistaken

6 Likes

How ya been man?? Long time. Seeing ur name here. Damn boy has u busy eeh??

3 Likes

Man drained!! Kids got me tired but school is almost out. Work got me going, 3 hour one way trip and training new peeps today. On top of this pst weekend… grilled for 6-7 hours. Fed damn near every in-law I have in the state of Mississippi :joy::joy:

How’s everything in your world?

4 Likes

Prolly best it’s gonna get lol. I do the same not 7 hours of grilling but I always get stuck being the grill man. Noone cooks like I do. I get baked and get to cooking everyone else gets drunk and cooks. Not the same taste buds. Lmao. Kids on the other hand. I’ll trade ya lol. I got 3 and man let me tell u how much of a handful they r. NM u don’t have that much time. Lol. I mean my son is 9 and is a me all the way. Say anything about meat and he gets ya ass with the that’s what she said. And knows exactly when to stick that in and when to leave it alone like wtf kid ur 9 what do they teach u in school.

2 Likes

Hahahaha. That’s what she said….

I know that feeling tho! This kid is all me reincarnated. He sleeps WILD… like spinning like a top. Woken up with him sleep on my head before. How he eats… I swear every time u give him a piece of bbq he ends up with sauce on the back of his damn head :joy::joy:.

Also I have 5. 1.5, 8, 9, 11, and 13. Will happily swap out a few :rofl:

5 Likes

Naw I’m good I’ll stick with the 3. When u have kids 18 I can say get the f out for the day then we can swap. Lol. My son’s same way he eats like a caveman. He eat a half to a full slab of ribs by himself lol. Any meats tho he tears up. No forks either bare hand and he will have it all over his face hair and all but enjoys every bite he eats and eats like a champ on the bbq rib days and bbq filets mignon

2 Likes

Noticing a little growth on the 3 hooked to the reservoir I do believe. Thinking this weekend the 4th one should be ready to plug in.
I didn’t get home before the flower tent went off but the mother is starting to stretching i think.

This seedling is one of them Black sugars.
To be honest I’ve had the worst germination rate out of this then any other :confused:
2 out of 7 popped last year and I got 2 out of 5 to open up this time in water, the best looking one I broke the tap root off trying get in planted.
And this one had came completely out of the shell with a about a half a centimeter including its cotyledons :sweat_smile:
I just dumped it in a cup of coco-coir and it came up, we’ll see if it makes it or not…

4 Likes

Mother plant 10 days after flip.
Some cotton balls starting to form :grin:

I’ve been bending and selectively pruning the clones a little daily. It’s kept them fairly even so far.
I’ll turn light up tomorrow with fresh reservoir and plug the 4th clone in.

4 Likes

I spread the Mother plant apart a little bit today, tieing a few branches down. She a pretty good size bush taking up most of the 4x4 side of the tent.

Plugged the 4th clone into the res, some defoliation, topping, and even a little super cropping with the clones :grin:.

4 Likes

Moved mother up to 550ppm, still veg nutrients.
I’ll switch from the GH maxi-gro to GH maxi-bloom with next reservoir fillup.
I also did some defoliation today.

Clones are loving life it seems.
I dont think I mentioned the lights I’m useing. .
But the clones are under a Marshydro sp3000 in a 2.5’x5’ closet and the mother vegged and is now flowering under a Growers Choice Roi-e720 in a 4’x6’ tent.

The only question is what do I drop next🤔

These are the photo seeds I have to choose from.
The little baggy is Goldleaf. Anyone want to choose for me just for fun :grin:

4 Likes

Blueberry Cheesecake if ya ask me :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Blueberry Cheesecake it is then :yum:

Only 1 of those that was a freebie so hopefully it sprouts, but I been looking forward to growing it :blush:

I’m going take a few of the bottom branches off these clones and root them for a freind this weekend and I’ll drop the BB Cheesecake then…

:crossed_fingers: hopefully it pops! Ive not had good luck with single “freebie” seeds in the past :confused: though the Gorilla Girl in this journal was a freebie and it’s been great :grin:

3 Likes

Between the GL and the BB Cheesecake for me.

Those clones look super healthy. And mama is chugging on along

1 Like

Finally got a picture of the mother today, light is usually off by time I’m home from work.
She’s got some flowers starting :heart_eyes:

These clones are looking good, I sure hope its some :fire: in the end :grin:

4 Likes

Moving right along, mixing up some maxi-bloom around 600ppm/1.2ec to refill reservoir for the ones in flower tent.

I raised the light on the clones trying get them to give me some vertical growth. Otherwise they are growing pretty quickly.

4 Likes

Couple of quick pictures before im off to work.

4 Likes

Moving right along

I love seeing lots of trichomes early in flower :grin: it is a good sign I believe :sweat_smile:

The short one is a “sativa” Skittles auto and the taller one is a Northern lights auto. The northern lights had a good streach it seems :sweat_smile:

Clones are getting a bit crowded :flushed: maybe this weekend I can find time to do something about it :disappointed: I have a empty spot in the flower tent, maybe I should just move one over :thinking:

5 Likes

Yo-yos for the mother and some defoliation for the clones this past weekend.

5 Likes

Your garden is killer. Nice work

5 Likes

Lots of yo-yos for the Gorilla Girl :star_struck:

This Zkittles and northern lights autos will be moved to their own tents and I’ve got to move some of the clones over to the flower tent.

The clones are out growing my closet.

Im going try fit 3 in the tent with the mother to flower and try to slow the last one down and see if I can keep it a while.
Autopots are all about growing fast so idk if i can coast it, i may have take a cutting and put it in soil to keep long term :thinking:

6 Likes