Gorilla Auto soon ready for harvest? Help!

Hi,

I have a Gorilla Automatic that is soon 8 weeks, very small plant. Been growing outside in south of Spain. This is my first time growing, but not sure if i should start flushing this plant or not. I think the buds looks a bit small?

Let her swell up. buds will tighten up. I would start the flush tag @SKORPION he will help

1 Like

How long do you think?

1 Like

Tag @SKORPION he will help

1 Like

@belbo88 to my eyes looks like 2 more weeks easy but ask the pros by tagging him or her. Happy growi g

Probably a couple weeks left. Make sure you check trichomes on buds, not leaves. Trichomes on leaves mature earlier. Most people try to harvest when most trichomes are cloudy with about 20% of the trichomes amber.

Welcome to the community,.

1 Like

Depends what results your going for

3 Likes

Thanks! But do you think i should start flushing or is it to early?

Most that grow for medical harvest at cloudy recreational uses wait for Amber. I flush at about 25 -30 percent Amber

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I don’t flush mine. I just feed pain pH-ed water the last few waterings so they use up what’s in the soil. Are you growing in soil or media? Adding nutrients?

1 Like

Ok, I use a mix soil i belive. Have used fertilizer for autos + bloomtastic when the plant started flowering.

1 Like

Here’s one I got flushed out on Monday should be ready in 10 days from flush so next Wednesday. I always flush cause I feed a little heavy

2 Likes

Do you check runoff? Runoff PPM will give you an idea of what’s still in the soil.

2 Likes

Good point when I do my flush I try to get the ppms down around 400 or below.

2 Likes

Also there was some information that I received from @Nicky about the benefits of a dark period before harvest that is interesting idea you may wanna look at.

2 Likes

Once the pistil hairs turn mostly brown and start to recede your good to go :+1: if your looking for a specific amount of amber/cloudy keep an eye on your trichomes.

1 Like

Sounds like the members above have helped you realize your bit quite there yet.
I strongly recommend you buy a 15$ USB/WiFi microscope to look at your tricombs, which will allow you to post the pictures here and we can help train your eye what to look for.

Once you do decide its time to chop allow plant to sit in darkness for 48hr, then chop the main stock off as soon as you uncover the plant from darkness as you have less than 2min before the sugars in the roots shoot up into the plant.
I love garden sheers for this.

Highest potency and a good terp profile are as ideal as it will get after 48hr according to the best information available to date.

Update! 14 days later. one more week maybe?