Good vs bad seeds?

So do seed variations matter ?? Will you get better plants if you have a better looking seed ??

2 Likes

Great question!! I will be watch for an answer!!
If you don’t mind!! :blush::sunglasses:

1 Like

I haven’t noticed a difference, have had great looking seeds, and small pathetic looking seeds both do good. And have also had both do not so great. Once it is born, it is up to the parents to raise a nice girl…

4 Likes

Anyone else got opinions

My smallest seed was my biggest harvest so far.

3 Likes

I always feel like small seeds perform better. Is kinda funny because I have seen several new members complain that their seeds are small.

5 Likes

I’m astounded daily by what 1 seed can do. Especially after a couple generations of cloning…

2 Likes

Dropped 3 Blackberry Kush seeds from ILGM in water with peroxide a week ago for 12 hrs. 1 was light color and small 2 were dark, all 3 never sank and at 5 days above ground all 3 are doing well, I’m new at this but color and size of seed and whether it sinks or not, does it really matter ?

4 Likes

So long as seeds are viable (matured enough) they are okay. What you get depends more on genetics and environmental conditions.

4 Likes

Green seeds are typically a little immature, otherwise as long as they’re not smashed size or inconsistencies in color never mattered to me.

2 Likes

Let me get the dark yoda/ pink plasma seeds i made on accident. I swear these r like canalope seeds lmao. They r huge compared to any seed ive seen so far. Dark plasma/ pink plasma were pretty descent sized seeds also. All the others were small small. Def the biggest seeds ive seen so far. Havnt tried to get any to germ yet tho maybe i should and see if they r viable or not. Should be as they all look fairly nice with good colors shapes and sizes

3 Likes