Good two or three part nutrient system

Jack’s 321, will never go back to anything else. Easy, cheap and can mix up a batch of 10 gallons and lasts for 4 days. Use it on out door and in doors. Always a good result.

3 Likes

It all changes all the time and I can’t keep up with it at times. And sometimes it’s nice to help others or be a part of.

So they say or many believe. I had a buddy test my last Bubba Kush and fufu cherry cake harvest. And he also test my last real Columbian Gold bud harvested a year ago before my heart attack and open heart surgery. The new grow was 27% to 29% and the old lumbo grow was 16% or 18%. I didn’t write it down. Because it was clear the lumbo gold gets you stoned with a few bong rips and the fufu weed just gets you kind of high. While the new stuff taste great, easy smoke, smells and looks good you can’t smoke enough to get truly stoned. It’s like drinking a 3.2 beer compared to Bacardi 151 Gold. You would think the THC numbers would tell the truth, but they don’t like the alcohol numbers always have.

Ahh your talking the non sativa non indica somewhere in between weed. Im with you 100%!

15 bottles of NOTG and a bag of One Shot is out of here. Local dude just came and hauled it away. Saved me from having to carry the junk to the trash bin. Glad thats over with!

A grow buddy of mine uses Mills, and recommended that I try it. When I found a Mills Starter Kit for $55.00 with free shipping. I ordered one for a hydro grow that I was planning.
After receiving the Mills kit, I had grow going of one each Bruce Banner and Black Widow in soil, and this had became a problem grow I was chasing one deficiency after the other. At the start of week four of flowering, I put the plants on the Mills schedule. After a week or so the plants were looking much happier. Here they are at a couple days before flushing.

Here is the hydro grow about 3 weeks ago. All these plants get is RO water, the Mills Nutrients, ph up, and they are in pea gravel.

The Mills schedule is very easy. I just watch the leaf tips for signs of over feeding, and just drop down to a lighter schedule when they appear. It mixes fairly clean, and it leaves some salt on the drip rings but does not clog up the little holes in them.
I will try to post some up to date photos tomorrow, when the light is on.
Here is some info on Mills

2 Likes

Flora flex is a good and easy nutrient to use

Here are some pictures from today of my hydro grow at day 35 of bloom. Notice how they are branching, and a couple of branches on the left plant have passed the main branch in height. I have not trimmed the tops of the plants at all, and just removed the large leaves for air movement. Mills states that their R supplement encourages branching. I think they may have nailed this!

3 Likes