Good marijuana for COPD

A question from a fellow grower:

I have COPD is there one better than the other for COPD

2 Likes

Actually cannabis in general used to be a main ingredient in various asthma treatments which are often similar to treatments for COPD.

However Big Bud is specifically known for being good for asthma and might also be one of the better choices for COPD.

Check out our seed shop:

5 Likes

In some states, using marijuana for therapeutic purposes is legal. The patient is often issued a card that allows him to carry marijuana. Some conditions in which marijuana can be prescribed Epilepsy, Glaucoma, Parkinson’s disease, Fibromyalgia. Whether or not marijuana is addictive continues to be a controversial topic. Scientific research shows that it is possible to become
addicted to marijuana and roughly 30% of marijuana abusers end up developing dependence. The possibility of becoming addicted to it is increased a great deal when its use is started from an early age.

I’m using CBD tinctures I make from CBD isolate powder, full spectrum terpenes and MCT oil. It definitely helps my breathing and they say it has anti-inflammatory agents. It has no or very little THC, so no high just the bronchodilatory effect. I’ve been using it since last summer. I went for quite a while not using albuterol but had an exacerbation and went back to it as needed.

1 Like