Good LED for my 4'x4' tent under $700?

Hey all!

I know there’s better alternative lighting, but it needs to be LED for the safety features. I’d prefer to be on Amazon, but so long as the site allows ■■■■■■ and you trust it, I’m game for it, but again, Amazon is highly preferred tho

3 Likes

Tag @dbrn32,he’s the light expert.

3 Likes

Someone posted earlier that there is 15% off code for horticulture lighting group. I don’t know what code is, but if you can find it the hlg-600 r-spec would be about $720. It’s great light for 4x4.

5 Likes

I think the code is still “dude”,at least it was a week ago.

4 Likes

Last I knew that was 10%. I don’t remember where or who, but someone posted earlier today they found 15%. Doesn’t surprise me being around holidays, they usually have some deals.

3 Likes

Hlg 600 rspec is more then enough u can run that dimmed and really high in a 4x4 and it would he easy to manage temps for you … when ingot mine they were 740 there 850 now but 15% off would be sweet right about 715ish like @dbrn32 said

7 Likes

I run 2 Mars Hydro TSL2000’s in my 4x4 and I get great yields pulling 600watts from the wall with both together. Cost me $269/ea on Amazon/eBay. Tandem dimming capabilities and I am super satisfied with their performance

9 Likes

Timber redwood

2 Likes

@Tinman what specs on that light and who makes and all

1 Like

Timber grow lights, 1350 umols/s 640 watts, $799.

2 Likes

Hlg also has refurbished options that have a nice reduction in cost and can still apply the discount codes. Also comes with a warranty.

I just grabbed a 550 v2 rspec for bit over 500us.

4 Likes

Wow did not know that …thanks @dbrn32 are they full spec cobs? Cool looking fixtures

2 Likes

Yes,check out their website, looks like they have a couple new lights

1 Like

1 Like

That vipar dont look half bad on paper

1 Like

You’ve got some great options ,also if you wanted to go with two lights HLG 260 v2 rspec XL would give you some flexibility. Price would also fall in your budget. Good luck with your new venture.

4 Likes

I have the xs 2000 nice light

1 Like

With there past I’d be scepticle

Working good for me … preference i guess. QB light dimmable. HLG driver Samsung diodes. 240w. Just shop around find what you like
Happy growing

1 Like

Thanks for the help everyone! Belive I’ll ultimately go with a HLG product. However, I’m curious why this MARS grow light is on sale for $250 off? Was looking at @TheGrowKid 's setup, seen the 3000w version and that’s interesting I think? I mean, it’s showing the dimensions in a 5x5 while I have a 4x4, but right now the 3000w is cheaper than 2 2000w. What’s anyone’s opinion on the Mars 3000w discount?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VPF7KKR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_84m8FbX9G7W2Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1