Good idea?....or am I just high?

mixup a gallon…per instructions…use what it takes, dump the rest in the garden

@tanlover442 I wasn’t sure if it would be ok to just pour the extra on the soil of my plants. Being a foliar spray I wasn’t sure if it would be beneficial giving it thru the soil.

hows this flowers kiss working out for you. I bought some but not sure If I should use it or not.

@Jackie_Daytona so far it’s too well I guess. I haven’t seen any issues. I’ve only used it twice, as I ran just water last night. My next watering I will be feeding and will use it again. I don’t know if it helps, but I’m up pretty early for work so I will spray them about an hour before my lights come on. They say not to spray during direct sunlight or under intense indoor lights. So the first time I sprayed them right before the lights went out. But as a senior member from this forum, pointed out it isn’t wise to leave them too wet overnight as it might invite WPM. So the second time I sprayed them before the lights came on…hoping the fans would dry most of the wet leaves before lights kicking on. And I’m growing autos so I’m not too worried about messing with them by getting a small amount of light leak as I go into room to most them in the morning. Hope this kind of helped.lol. Best of luck

1 Like