Good for growing?

Depends. Where are you located? without being too exact.

Oregon on the coast

Oh ok we have people here from all over the world…

Fox farms products are good and organic.

There are quite a few recent topics on the forums about the different soils and soilless mixes.

What are you going to be growing? Have you decided on you plants?

I’m going to grow autoflowring plants

Google “hydro near me” and see if there is a hydro store within a reasonable distance.

Try to stay away from miracle grow products or any other brand that include time release or any similar fertilizer.

If all you can find is miracle grow products then see if they have a cactus mix or something similar.

Otherwise I’d stick with Fox farms or mix up your own like some of the other guys do.

Sometimes the local Walmarts will stock Fox farms or they let you order Fox farms soils online.

Some options for thought anyway!

1 Like

What do you mean by cactus mix? @bob31

Here’s a screenshot. My local hardware store carries this.

@M4ur

1 Like

I have hand my seeds in cups for 5 days on a windowsill and nothing has came up do I meed to use lights

I think you should start your own topic @Wolfmankush

Go Here Grow Journals - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum

Up in the upper right corner of that page is “+New Topic” Click on that and start a new topic and include @bob31 in the post and it will tag me over so I can post a support ticket for you! @Wolfmankush

Can this be used?

@Hammond4415 you shouldn’t use that. Please don’t cross post your question. One place is all we need to help you! Thanks Brother!

Can. I use Roots organic master pack with this soil

Low Salt Coco Coir, Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, OMRI Certified Compost and Pumice, lightly amended with Premium Worm Castings, Seabird Guano, Kelp Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Soybean Meal, Crab Meal, Feather Meal, Live Earth Humates, Alfalfa Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Gypsum, Volcano Bat Guano and Langbeinite.