Good for a grow tent?

For the price i am strongly considering this… any thoughts? it 69"deep x 69" wide x 66" high. I dont mind the worshop, but winter is approaching, and not sure how my plants will do in the shop. i certainly wouldnt mind this in my bed room. 100 bucks seems like a good deal

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/ameristep-ground-blind-care-taker-with-floor#repChildCatid=1245204

If you donyour homework you can find a big grow tent for cheaper.

1 Like

wow thats cool…thanks for the link

That is just a accessory for a gorilla grow tent . I almost had that in my cart last week before I realized I would still need another tent @Soilgrowth lol I did the same thing

Thank you. I doesn’t really say that

In the fine print on the bottom

Lots of people use Apollo tents they’re available on Amazon pretty cheap good luck

1 Like

I’ll do some research for it, if and when the time comes… I may not even need it just depends on how cool the shop gets in winter… I’ve never really payed attention to how cold it gets in there . I live in deep South Texas so winters aren’t too harsh here

Then I would think just a small space heater would work for you in the shop. The tent is still a good idea simply to cut down on wasted light, but the small heater should be fine for your shop.

2 Likes

good idea Florida, ive seen some really cheap at the dollar store…hopefully my light bill wont jump up too much

1 Like

That would be a good grow tent for outdoors! Super stealth.

I could use it to hunt out of during the spring and fall. I like it.

1 Like